Buick racing event in Phoenix!

im sure it has to be correct right? i mean z builds alot of these motors. Also is there any way to check it?

ok

dial indicator on number one rocker
and degree wheel on crankshaft,
I'm sure there is a write up on this site ,
but................ do you have knock, or detination??

lets keep this on track. i will pm you. anyways i will probley make the event this year

Lee. I thought you were doing your own headers out of mild? You don't have those done yet? Get busy!

And I don't want to hear excuses.

Scott! Is that a T6 flange in that picture? :eek: You are full of surprises.

Lee. I thought you were doing your own headers out of mild? You don't have those done yet? Get busy!

And I don't want to hear excuses.

Scott! Is that a T6 flange in that picture? :eek: You are full of surprises.

No, it's only a t4 flange. Don't worry Don, yours is still bigger;)

scott wile

Oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it's only a t4 flange. Don't worry Don, yours is still bigger;)
scott wile

ah, hm, we are talking about turbos ,right??

don, I have alot on my plate right now with work, I have LAX,BUR,ONT airports to maintain, and a bunch of idiots working for me!
I'm doing the frame notch, and everything from front to back.
so havn't started the headers yet, I did buy some flanges, tubing, etc.
and......... were moving to new house, and....... building a new garage at new house,
so unfortunately theres only 24hrs a day.

don, I have alot on my plate right now with work, I have LAX,BUR,ONT airports to maintain, and a bunch of idiots working for me!
and......... were moving to new house, and....... building a new garage at new house,

Lee, so are you saying you're busy? :D

Boy. When I said I didn't want to hear any excuses, I guess I should have said a bunch of excuses. Have to admit, they're pretty good ones.

no excuse....

just the days are to short!
it'll get better, not sure when
I feel like a one armed paper hanger.
oh well. lifes tough all over,.

Lee, will you ever get your priorities straight?? Race first, everything else comes second...You can live in a race car but can't race a house:D

Scott Wile

you never told me that !!!!!!!!!!

I'll repent, and change my ways, screw the house payments , it full ahead on the cars, :eek:
Oh, by the way, can I stay at your house?? you have room for 9 cars??

Nick,
I spoke to the Hartline's last week and Hollie said that the WCN was rescheduled. I think she said it would be held in Oct.
Jeff

I spoke to Nick this past week and he confirmed PHX is still Thanksgiving weekend. Which West Coast racers are attending?

scott wile

it was my understanding..........

that PHX is, was, and will be thanksgiving week end.
there was mention of also trying to get a Las Vegas date, last I heard was for Oct 4-5 . but I've seen no confirmation. maybe Len or one of the LV guys can speak up and confirm or update us.

I'll repent, and change my ways, screw the house payments , it full ahead on the cars, :eek:
Oh, by the way, can I stay at your house?? you have room for 9 cars??

yes:smile:

funny stuff! Cruz your house is huge! Scott your garage is sick with it! You guys should just coaberate and go into hot rod realestate.

So this PHX on the weekend of thanksgiving is the WCN event?
thats november 29th and 30th right; SpeedWorld Drag Strip Race Calendar
Also this is the website to sign up from too correct? Thanks ladies.

XxDarkSidexX