Buick racing event in Phoenix!

Where's is the track located @ i saw that there was one close to nick when i went to see him. Send the address please.

well i had to post. i will be making the event again this year with my brother and dad again. i cant wait. not sure about you guys but i cant wait for the event. any new info as far as when the gates will open friday so we can get in?

I'll see ya there.

if I'm not to afraid of two names biotch. ha ha ha ha
key board warrior, ha ha ha

I'll arive friday afternoon with some of the local color.

im really hoping that ill make it this year. ill be in pennsylvania until the 29th. i fly into sky harbor at around 11am. my plan is to drive the gn up to phoenix and leave it at a friends house in glendale then go get it and come straight to the track when i land. probably not going to be racing (still affriad ill break the car) but i defenitly want to attend and meet people and bull$hit.

buickbert

well i had to post. i will be making the event again this year with my brother and dad again. i cant wait. not sure about you guys but i cant wait for the event. any new info as far as when the gates will open friday so we can get in?

At this point we plan to have the gates open from 12 noon until 5 PM on Friday Nov. 28. We will probably enter at the Jomax road entrance ONLY on Friday. Saturday and Sunday mornings only the Happy Valley gate will be open.

I will confirm all this tomorrow when I am at the track and make another post to verify all.:smile:

Parking of trailers will be situated like previous years as far as location. overnight parking/camping is permitted but access may be limited during late night. Brent knows how to "deal" with this!;)

As usual, cruzn57 is responsible for the weekend "candy detail"!:D

I'm taking requests.........

for candy, lol

see ya friday Nick, no car, just me and a camera.
thanks

lee, make sure you dont bring the cheap candy that noone else will take ;)

Also if your bringing the camera you better get some good pics. I think thats one thing we need. Is more pics and videos of the event so we can all post them up and share. i remember the first year there was a professional there taking pics and he had them for sale and they were awsome. to bad he had ever car but mine :(

I will see everyone there. Also i just got back from speedoworld, car is running good for what we have done so far. I want to say thanks for all the help from jan, and the phx crew.

good luck and great times to all you gentlemen, i hope you all have a blast and don't forget the candy corn, gotta have the candy corn :D

Brent....

do you have slicks? or drag radials?
lemme know if you need anything.
gotta make that hot air FLY!!!!!!:eek:

CANDY, i'll get the best walmart has ! ;) LOL

lee, right now i just have 275/60/15 MT ET Street Radials on stock t wheels and some big heavys up front. Never had a slick on the car. you got some front runners and slicks i can use ;) :eek:

yes I do..

1050x15 MT on weld rims, 15x8 I'll check the back space. ( but I have spacers too!)
only fronts I have are bogart rims 15x5 w. 205/70-15
I'll bring em with me, ( as long as I drive the truck,)
you have a stronger drive shaft? axles,??
lets make that hot air run!!!!!!!!!!!
you have alchy?? you'll need it! :biggrin:

the MT et street radials seem to hook. last year they went 1.60 off the foot brake. i think the lighter fronts will help lauching. i dont want to trouble you with the rears. i have 1/2 wheel studs in the rear so that might be a problem. but its up to you if you think they will work. also i have brute force ujoints on the stock drive shaft so it should be ok. the rearend is covered.

lee, if you know they will fit bring them. fronts are stock studs rears are 1/2 studs. sure would be nice to pull the wheel off the foot brake.

what'd it run last year.

11.xx something,
so whats the dream number this year?
I'll bring em,
anything else? spare motor, bigger turbo, ( I got a BB 80mm)
95lb inj? aeromotive pump. fiber glass bumpers. etc.etc. etc. LOL LOL