Buick RaceDay 2008 Summit Raceway Park

Buickracer

Just a quick note to mark your calendars for Buick RaceDay 2008 at Summit Raceway Park, AKA Norwalk Raceway Park, the dates are Friday May 30 - Sunday, June 1, 2008. Looking for ideas, but we can't control ole mother nature, so no comments about the weather, it's OHIO! Thanks!

It would be great if we'd actually get to run next year. Seems like Norwalk and my car have a hate hate relationship the past couple of years. Love the track and plan to be there.

Cant wait!!!Great event!!How about one in june and one in sept or oct.It sucks waiting a whole year and its cool weather in october.Its a good idea nobody has any event around that time.1st ever Buick Fall Nationals@Summit Motorsports Park:cool:

Norwalk has the last to weekends in sept open for the Buick Fall Nationals.Someone has to think this is a good idea besides me.I Hope!!!:eek:

Awesome Idea!

Fantastic idea!!!:biggrin: It has to be about the best event/track out there.

Maybe if we get enough response a local buick club will decide to try it out.Roberta hint hint;)

Norwalk

I love this track, especially this event. The track is even more awesome now that they host an NHRA national event. Every time Toni and I go to watch this event it rains. The times I brought her car to race it did not rain. Should history repeat itself it will not rain in 2008.

Calander is marked!!!

I love this track, especially this event. The track is even more awesome now that they host an NHRA national event. Every time Toni and I go to watch this event it rains. The times I brought her car to race it did not rain. Should history repeat itself it will not rain in 2008.

Calander is marked!!!

You better have the car done by then:p

This is a the best track I have ever been too. Can't wait to return for this race!!

I'll be there if we don't have any snow days this school year. Otherwise hope to see you guys there.

Jason

Great event I can't wait. It will be the 2nd year for us and Norwalk and the Top Gun TSO point series. I hope to see some of the late 06 season mid to low 8 second passes duplicated at Norwalk in June:cool:

Great event I can't wait. It will be the 2nd year for us and Norwalk and the Top Gun TSO point series. I hope to see some of the late 06 season mid to low 8 second passes duplicated at Norwalk in June:cool:

Thats late 07
Thats right your one year older than you think:D

Hey I would go to the Fall event me and 3 other guys with GN's maybe I can get my buddy Bruce Jones to go anybody know of him?