Buick Grand National T-shirt

Well now you can give her a new one instead of an old one! :cool: Trust me the one that was on ebay was not a shirt you would want to give your wife unless you don't like her much! :wink:

Anything that came in today before noon shipped. Everything after noon and till late tonight will go out in the AM! I had to get my hair cut today and I stopped at Hooters for lunch! It was swim suit car wash day! I could have sat in that parking lot all day long! Thanks again guys!

OK....Just sent you PayPal for one in MEDIUM! I am sure she will LOVE it!

Is anyone EVER going to shell out the few extra bucks to start printing on black shirts? There's two or three decent GN shirts out there but I hate light colored stuff. People avoid printing on black shirts like the plague, it's not THAT much more.

I wish they would have them in black but for some reason it seems that all the shirts are done in white:frown: BlackMetal,were you able to figure out the problem with your car?

Is anyone EVER going to shell out the few extra bucks to start printing on black shirts? There's two or three decent GN shirts out there but I hate light colored stuff. People avoid printing on black shirts like the plague, it's not THAT much more.
It's not more at all! Who ever told you that was lying.. It's in the set up that's all.......
We have several designs on black shirts right now and if there is one that isn't and it's on white and you want it on black NO PROBLEM! we can print it for you!! We do all our art work, Film positives, Screen exposing and Printing all In-House so we can pretty much do anything you want and really keep the costs down in return. Our shirts are Gildan 100% cotton and Pre-shrunk for only $16.00 shipped.. ;) (That means your paying around $13.00 for the shirt)

We use top of the line Plastisol Inks also..

Just making sure, ARE YOU A PAYING VENDOR? Judging by this post you should be.. ;)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

March 16th, 2009, 04:34 PM
SGRIM
Owner/Admin TB.com Join Date: Mar 2005
Trader Rating: (3)

Everyone Please Read! Policy Notice On TB!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to ask all of you guys to help me with something.

We have several guys selling products here under the radar. It has costs us at least one GREAT vendor and I honestly can't blame him...

We have guys selling everything from Air Fresheners, T-Shirts, stickers, downpipes, radiators, rods, pistons, cranks, etc... All under the guise of normal members "just" sharing a hobby with others... Whether you believe it or not these guys make just as much or more money then vendors sometimes for several reasons. Main one that concerns me is selling products on TB without paying advertisement fees!!

Again I am not in this for the money, if so I would have been sold out... It is about a level playing field. It is not fair that some vendors pay johnny on the spot and appreciate paying the dues here because they appreciate the members supporting them... Some of these guys work on tight budgets. All of them are having a tough time right now I imagine... It isn't like the TR economy is unaffected by the times...

You may save a little money going a different route but in the mean time you hurt the guys that put the research and money back into the sport to bring us what we all love...

So I am asking to please check out our vendor list regularly and see who is sponsoring the site. Also look for the BLUE HIGHLIGHTED NAMES, dead giveaway for a site sponsor!!! Help these guys out as they help keep this place going. It doesn't run for free...

I am not trying to be hard to get along with but right is right and wrong is wrong.

If you see people posting several products, ie multiples of the same type stuff like a vendor would, please contact me or other admin. Same goes for the backdoor PM salesman.

All I am asking is to be fair and support the people that make the TR world go around...

The other alternative is to charge no vendor fees and charge membership fees. Who would you rather have pay for this, the vendors or you?
A few more TR's!

T6P.COM
Big Wood Racing
Where Fast is never Fast enough!

BoostedWhips.com
Super-Motocross.com
TheBassForums.com

NCSHANE.COM

As soon as Shane calls me back! ;) Already spoke with Jay. Shane and I have talked about this several times just working out the loose ends. Stand by for the real fun!

OK....Just sent you PayPal for one in MEDIUM! I am sure she will LOVE it!

Got it thanks it will ship in about an hour! :)

Send me the design I can make anything come back to life in any color!

I wish they would have them in black but for some reason it seems that all the shirts are done in white:frown: BlackMetal,were you able to figure out the problem with your car?

Didn't you get enough black ones off me already! :D I may do this current design on a black shirt since everyone is going nuts over it! :cool:

Got it thanks it will ship in about an hour! :)

Send me the design I can make anything come back to life in any color!

Didn't you get enough black ones off me already! :D I may do this current design on a black shirt since everyone is going nuts over it! :cool:

Even better:biggrin: but for some reason this shirt still looks bad@sss in white

Hey Jim, awesome job again, thanks for dealing with my pestering text messages lol;) ! Id love to see a remake of "Houston, we have lift off" i think Lawrence Conley did that. Or a GN doing a giant burnout and the writing above it says "Clunker This!" though i know im getting political and i bet more than just myself would buy a copy! Awesome job, ill let you know when i get the 2 i ordered from you! Tony

Phillyturbosix,i just receive the shirts today:biggrin:Talking about quick service,i got mine in 2 days.Thanks once again thanks for making this shirts come to life
I would strongly recommend this t-shirts.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Please Make This New Old Shirt In Black

If black shirts are done i'll take (1) in large asap ALEX M.

Dang it!
I'm out of the country and can't transact till I get back due to lack of network security....I've been internet frauded once before and want to avoid it again.

Can you hold a white XL for me?
Please????
I'll be back on Sunday.

Hey Jim, awesome job again, thanks for dealing with my pestering text messages lol;) ! Id love to see a remake of "Houston, we have lift off" i think Lawrence Conley did that. Or a GN doing a giant burnout and the writing above it says "Clunker This!" though i know im getting political and i bet more than just myself would buy a copy! Awesome job, ill let you know when i get the 2 i ordered from you! Tony

No problem Tony, Been doing this for 20 years now. I'm use to dealing with all types of people my friend! It's all good! :smile:

Phillyturbosix,i just receive the shirts today:biggrin:Talking about quick service,i got mine in 2 days.Thanks once again thanks for making this shirts come to life
I would strongly recommend this t-shirts.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Glad they made it there safe and sound my friend! I'm glad you enjoy it that's what it's all about for me!

If black shirts are done i'll take (1) in large asap ALEX M.

Stay tunned...

Dang it!
I'm out of the country and can't transact till I get back due to lack of network security....I've been internet frauded once before and want to avoid it again.

Can you hold a white XL for me?
Please????
I'll be back on Sunday.

I'm out of those hoping to have the next batch in about 2 weeks turn around or less! :cool:

I took a visit to a good friend tonight who has EVER Buick shirt ever made. They were all brand new in bags. He even has a new original of the one I just made. I have 5 new designs I got from him that you guys will really like. They are all from the early 90's. Stand by on those projects. There could be a lot of badass shirts to come! :wink:

2 day shipping sir to Vegas from Philly that is sick!:cool: Awesome shirt Jim, I am speechless. You know its bad ass when a person says they had it in 1988 and wanted to get another copy of it when they were older! Awesome job on the remake and thanks again for doing it for the Buick community!;)

Got mine on Saturday as well. Wore it today to a picnic, alot of comments.
Nice work, thanks

Just took another 100 to my screen print partner today could have more as soon as tomorrow or the end of the week at the latest. When I pick them up I'll talk to him about black ones. :wink: