Buick Grand National T-shirt

I,ll Take one in white XL. I should get the frist one since this was my Idea:D

I lost my original on my honeymoon 13 years ago. It will be great to have a new one.

THANKS for remaking them

Jack

OK boys after 20 phone calls I got some numbers from my screen printer. We are so use to billing each other and our customers net 30. For the guys on the forums here I can do $18.00 each plus shipping. I'm going to do $20 plus anywhere else just to make a few bucks on them. This is thread discount for you boys hanging in there waiting. The art fee's ran a little more then I thought. I really wanted to keep it around $15 but sometimes perfection has it's price I guess! :) From the junk I've seen selling on ebay I think at $18.00 it's still a decent price. I won't get rich off selling them that's for sure! But I love to bring back retro Buick stuff when I can.
If you want one and you are going to do Paypal my paypal address is phillyarcade@comcast.net and just add a few bucks on for shipping. I would guess $3 bucks should get them just about anywhere. I'm going to buy some big envelopes and ship them standard USPS unless you want something else. If you want to pay with check or money order just e-mail me phillyturbosix@comast.net for that info. Thanks and I really hope you guys like them!

So, to be sure when Im ordering, Your doing one style right now, correct?

Yes just the one in the pics. I think all the ASH are spoken for at this time so it's only white in the sizes I posted. Looks like next run I'll have to do more ash color! But yea to keep it simple this this one design/style. Just let me know how many and what sizes. :cool:

I have also tried sending through Paypal and your account address comes back as an invalid. Did you have me down for one of each color fas noted in my previous post?

Hi paypal worked for me without issue.. I did have a space in front of his email when i copied it over, that I had to delete prior to going through the motions...

Nate

PayPal finally worked for me but I had to ADD a space before his address before the system would accept it..go figure.

That's why I hate Paypal! lol You have to manually type the e-mail address in it seems. It don't like copy paste. Any and all order as of now have shipped and are on the way! If there is any issues I have delivery confirmation on all of them so just let me know. However I did run into one issue. Seems the post office is looking to make money so with the orders that went out the average shipping is around 5 to 7 bucks. The only plus is that is priority mail so it will be there faster. I guess for now add $6 for shipping and I'll eat the rest if need be. One was $8 bucks! Damn that Centralia IL! :mad: :wink:

So for now add $6 for shipping pretty much anywhere and that will give you priority mail with delivery confirmation so that will make you sleep better at night! :) I'll eat anything over that.