Buick Grand National T-shirt

anything on the t-shirts yet

phillyturbosix,were you able to get any information on the t-shirts yet?

I had that shirt in 88. I was at the dealer with my Dad at 11yrs old picking up some parts and remember getting it. :D I would love to have another!

Soon I had to redo the art work because it was so old but it's getting worked on. I should have something by the end of the week but I'll be in Ohio all weekend. As soon as I get back and clear the art work we'll start pumping them out! :cool:

Soon I had to redo the art work because it was so old but it's getting worked on. I should have something by the end of the week but I'll be in Ohio all weekend. As soon as I get back and clear the art work we'll start pumping them out! :cool:

That sounds great:biggrin:it's been 17 or so years in the making and can't wait any more:frown:

Any ways,just want to say thank for redoing this shirt for us phillyturbosix

That will be a nice reproduction. The retro look is kind of cool.

I have been thinking of doing some shirts of my own design. I have actually been working on vectorizing my TR in Adobe Illustrator so I can create some neat shirt designs using a T-Type or T look.

Just an update kids... I just got the art work back yesterday for approval. Figures my luck the owner of the screen shop died the day after I brought them the shirts to do. :frown: He's been battling cancer for sometime now and it got the best of him. Super nice people too shame... Being they are one of the biggest in Philly the almost week shut down for the funeral got them very back logged on orders. I'm just waiting for the call to let me know they are done at this point. Maybe mid next week? Art work came out perfect it will be worth the wait!

As far as any other designs if you guys have some old Buick designs you would like to see come back or have something you made e-mail or shot me a pm about it. I obviously won't copy anything that is out there now or someone is currently selling. But I don't mind bringing back the good ones. I'm going to give the shirt to one of the top artist at work and see if he can be creative and make something totally new up as well.

I always like to wear Buick shirts
You got any in "Fat Man" sizes??? (3X, 4 if they shrink)

Iam looking for the tshirt that shows the front view head on and the back is a cloud of smoke. It's from the gnx ad" the grand national to end all grand nationals" does anyone know what Iam talking about? I want it without the saying though since I don't have a GNX

End_All_poster.jpg

All that is needed is the removal of the GNX badge in the grille & the wording at the bottom.

For example:
GNXPosterGNToEndAllGNs2Cropped.jpg

Just an update kids... I just got the art work back yesterday for approval. Figures my luck the owner of the screen shop died the day after I brought them the shirts to do. :frown: He's been battling cancer for sometime now and it got the best of him. Super nice people too shame... Being they are one of the biggest in Philly the almost week shut down for the funeral got them very back logged on orders. I'm just waiting for the call to let me know they are done at this point. Maybe mid next week? Art work came out perfect it will be worth the wait!

As far as any other designs if you guys have some old Buick designs you would like to see come back or have something you made e-mail or shot me a pm about it. I obviously won't copy anything that is out there now or someone is currently selling. But I don't mind bringing back the good ones. I'm going to give the shirt to one of the top artist at work and see if he can be creative and make something totally new up as well.

Once again,im good for 3 shirts one x large and two xx

what about the old shirt that said Houston We have Lift Off? that was a cool shirt . i used to have one . i think it was from conley.

I always like to wear Buick shirts
You got any in "Fat Man" sizes??? (3X, 4 if they shrink)

Yes sir I will! Heck I need some for my fat gut!! :)

End_All_poster.jpg

All that is needed is the removal of the GNX badge in the grille & the wording at the bottom.

For example:
GNXPosterGNToEndAllGNs2Cropped.jpg

I'll see if I have that art work or if there was a way you can get a high rez scan for me? That is one of those posters I always said I was going to buy to have and just never got around to it :)

Once again,im good for 3 shirts one x large and two xx

You know I always have you covered! :cool:

what about the old shirt that said Houston We have Lift Off? that was a cool shirt . i used to have one . i think it was from conley.

If you get me the art work or a old shirt that is in good shape I'll play around with it for sure! :)

i'd be in for a 2 extra large shirts and 1 large shirts....post up the details when they are ready and how to pay... i would prefer a gray if possible, but white is perfectly fine too!

Thanks,
NAte

Subscribed, I want one. Will wait to see finished product.

Thanks
Bryan

i'd be in for a 2 extra large shirts and 1 large shirts....post up the details when they are ready and how to pay... i would prefer a gray if possible, but white is perfectly fine too!

Thanks,
NAte

So far I'm just doing white on this run. Looks like he's going to do them early next week now. I'll try to get some gray ones over to him before he runs them but I can't promiss that one. If not next run for sure.

Subscribed, I want one. Will wait to see finished product.

Thanks
Bryan

Well all I can say is I just got the art work back and it is dead spot on! I think it even looks a little better then the original. This guy I use to recreate art work is amazing. I can't wait to see them! I'll post pics the second they are in my hand that's for sure! :)

...I'll see if I have that art work or if there was a way you can get a high rez scan for me? That is one of those posters I always said I was going to buy to have and just never got around to it :)...
I grabbed that pic off of Google. But I will see if I can find a hi-res version. If not, it may take a while, but once I get home off this job I will see if I can get the actual poster scanned for you.

Yea, I wanted that one baaad. I had the other GNX poster (High Performance Investment) as soon as the X's came out. Several years later, I finally was able to get the "End All GN's" poster, too. :D

Here hot off the press let me know what you think! I'm very happy with them personally :cool: I didn't get any prices yet but I got the shirts! My screen guy was so busy today to invoice me, but he wanted to get the shirts to me. We do a lot of work with each other so it's something we always do. Hopefully within the next day or two I should have it figured out. I would think $15 to $18 ish plus shipping. I don't want to commit to anything till he hammers me with the bill! :eek: If you like, e-mail me direct phillyturbosix@comcast.net with what you want and I'll get that list started. I have White and Ash color shirts. Here is what I had made....

In WHITE:
Everything from size Medium to 4XL

In ASH:
Large and XL only for now.

White...

3834270528_90ab304583_o.jpg

3833476581_ab120eb6b6_o.jpg

Ash....

3833476537_e961e104a5_o.jpg

3834270362_b8b860d535_o.jpg

I have plenty so don't worry! :D

3833476465_1949a648ba_o.jpg

Once again im good for 3 shirt 2 xxl and 1xl :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:Just let us know when their for sale :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: