Buick Grand National T-shirt

Iam looking for the tshirt that shows the front view head on and the back is a cloud of smoke. It's from the gnx ad" the grand national to end all grand nationals" does anyone know what Iam talking about? I want it without the saying though since I don't have a GNX

This shirt is from the early 90's,i remember when ANS performance use to sell them.Anyways i'll take 2 2XL:biggrin:

This shirt is from the early 90's,i remember when ANS performance use to sell them.

Yep, I asked the seller about it, if he'd have another f/s...was told he had a T type from 87 to 98 and that's when he got the shirt.

Philly's work is top notch! If you like the design I wouldnt think twice about buying anything from him.

Thanks for the kind comments Whut! :) Having some issues getting the art work fixed up to perfection. Should have something by mid next week done but the only issue is I'll be in Ohio at BPG. I don't think i'll have them with me in Ohio (would be nice) but I'll keep you guys updated. I had to order 5 dozen to get a decent price as long as I don't get killed on the art work fee's. We shall see! The shirts are 100% combed cotton, 6.1 oz. preshrunk. Double-needle stitching throughout; seamless top stitched collar; taped neck and shoulders. The best Gildan makes! :cool:

Thanks for the kind comments Whut! :) Having some issues getting the art work fixed up to perfection. Should have something by mid next week done but the only issue is I'll be in Ohio at BPG. I don't think i'll have them with me in Ohio (would be nice) but I'll keep you guys updated. I had to order 5 dozen to get a decent price as long as I don't get killed on the art work fee's. We shall see! The shirts are 100% combed cotton, 6.1 oz. preshrunk. Double-needle stitching throughout; seamless top stitched collar; taped neck and shoulders. The best Gildan makes! :cool:

i can't wait,its been about 15 years or so since i had that shirt