Buick Grand National T-shirt

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I'm glad they are getting there safe and fast. All recent orders went out this morning. I've been doing good with same day/next morning shipping for any incoming orders. Gotta keep my Buick brothers happy! :cool: Thanks again!

Awesome Turbo Buick T-Shirts

Hey Jim,

It was great meeting you last night. You're right.......Gino's is the best Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich on the EARTH! Thanks for the tour of Philadelphia.

I got home safe and sound tonight.......just over 7hrs of driving.

T- shirts are Great! Have rec'd lots of compliments......

Let me know when you're coming up this way again.

Thanks again!

dave

Man, I really like the fleece hoodie. Put the Buick Tri-shield logo on front and maybe a simple image on back would be perfect
It is getting to the cold season here shortly, I'd love to have a hoodie to go to the track with in the fall :wink:

I found the old catalog from '88-ish that had the T-shirts. I know, I'm a packrat.

Put me down for (2) white XL's.

and here I thought someone else actually sat behind photoshop like I did to make a custom shirt for a few of there buddies. I guess copies and profits are were its at. making your own design would be cooler then remaking an old design. Thank you trog for the info.

they are nice remakes though

Hey Jim,

It was great meeting you last night. You're right.......Gino's is the best Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich on the EARTH! Thanks for the tour of Philadelphia.

I got home safe and sound tonight.......just over 7hrs of driving.

T- shirts are Great! Have rec'd lots of compliments......

Let me know when you're coming up this way again.

Thanks again!

dave

Great to hear Dave! 7 hours sounds like you drove my speeds back! :) Was great to meet you and your son as well. My pleasure taking you guys to the best cheese steaks on earth! :cool: You can't come to Philly without having a cheese steak at the proper place! Geno's!

Man, I really like the fleece hoodie. Put the Buick Tri-shield logo on front and maybe a simple image on back would be perfect
It is getting to the cold season here shortly, I'd love to have a hoodie to go to the track with in the fall :wink:

I do have some hoodies I've done in the past. I'll have to upload some pics and get the links to you. :cool:

and here I thought someone else actually sat behind photoshop like I did to make a custom shirt for a few of there buddies. I guess copies and profits are were its at. making your own design would be cooler then remaking an old design. Thank you trog for the info.

they are nice remakes though

If you read this thread from the start you will see everything about this design and shirt and where it came from. Someone asked for this design to be released again and that's what I made happen. Never anywhere did I say I created this art work or even tried to. I'm in the apparel business so I was just glad to supply my Buick friends with a design that was one of the best ever IMO and from the amount of these shirts that moved many others think the same. :cool: However I do work in an industry with some of the best artists money can buy so I may take a few designs to one of them and have him make something up special. While I'm good with photoshop I don't have the time it takes to sit there and make a design up from the start. That can take hundreds of hours to make it "the one"

Hey Philly, do you have any white XXls in stock?

In stock ready to go my friend!

Received mine saturday! Great quality, awesome shirt!

Gotta love Saturday delivery! Glad it made it there safe and sound and you like it! That's what it's all about! :cool:

Jim, you've got money for 1 white XXL!

Thanks Man!:)

And it shipped already! Having yet another batch done. I'm just about cleaned out again! Heading to e town this weekend for MusclePalooza with the shirts so come find me. :cool: I'll have my 87 GN in the show on Sunday for sure. Thanks again guys.. Black shirts are coming up next... :wink:

I have one of the original shirts from the Buick mororsports catalog. I've nursed it along for 20 years it's got a few stains, got a little wear but it's still here.

Now I can retire it gracefully.

For comparison.

Anyone want to take on the old gray Buick Motorsports caps. :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_7841.jpg
    IMG_7841.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 296
I have one of the original shirts from the Buick mororsports catalog. I've nursed it along for 20 years it's got a few stains, got a little wear but it's still here.

Now I can retire it gracefully.

For comparison.

Anyone want to take on the old gray Buick Motorsports caps. :biggrin:

Looks good! Send me a good pic of that hat and I'll see what I can do! I did clean up the logo compaired to the original. Made it bigger and more clean. I also took that nasty blue they used on the original out so you can see the driver better. It's also not to good to lay colors on top of colors. That's when they crack and fall off. :cool:

Got mine today Jim, awesome job! Very pleased. Look forward to your next design!:cool:

Thanks again guys for all the compliments! :cool: New batch in today so ALL back orders have now shipped today and plenty in stock once again. New design and this one in black coming soon! Thanks again guys!