Buick Car Show August 22nd

All Buick Car Show At Lynch Automotive, 512 West Center Street, Manchester, The Buick Club Of Americas Yankee Chapter Is Sponsoring A Buick Only Show, The Theme Is Buicks Shine In 2009, 9AM-3PM, Rain Or Shine, 6 Classes With Peer Judging, Best Of Show Award, Open To All Buicks Up To 1996, Goodie Bags With Dash Plaques First 85 Cars, Registration $15 Per Car Day Of Show, Spectators Free, Food Available, Info: Tom Lane (860) 859-1125, tomlane39@sbcglobal.net, Tony Vespoli (860) 247-7171

I'm planning on going with my Limited. GN is awaiting a new Powermaster. Probably won't be ready to go on the 22nd.

Hope to see some of you there!

Rich

Hmmmm, rain or shine. Who's gonna take there show car out in the rain? And it does look like rain. I was going to check it out after work, but i'm thinking there will be a couple cars there, lol. Now if it was next week...........

Ken

This is the first that I've heard of this event. Couldn't go
anyways, since the engine is still out of the GN. I hope you
guys post some pics...

show sucked! there was 1 1987 gn
1 87 turbo t and i drove a beater 87 turbo t there!

we have more cars on the pike any give saturday!

nobody missed anything!

there was not even to many old gs' there either.

I actually thought it was on Sunday, on vacation you sort of lose track of what day it is! :D

No pike for me tonite, weather is too iffy for me. There is a show tomorrow in Wethersfield from 11 to 3 at Hometown Buffet, might take a run up there.