All Buick Car Show in August

Yea its me, I had the spam problem about 6 months ago big PIA ill have to call my cell provider again and get it cleared up thanks for letting me know...ya just found that email ill check the tracking # thanks Mike

James mentioned the show to me earlier today, and it looks pretty good for me to make it.

Bill,

What time are you planning to go? I'm thinking of getting there around 10:00 a.m. It will be good to see you.
How about the others.........?

8:15AM here in North Haven the roads are wet, show is still on though, called them a minute ago. Guy said the sun is out in Wallingford. Actually as I am typing this the sun just came out here. Going to wait it out a bit and maybe shoot for around 10AM.

Not making it leaving niagra falls ny now, long weekend, good time though hopefully I can make the next one...Mike

I'm done here now. Hot and humid but no rain. Car didn't really get trashed on the way up.

AG.

Nice representation of Turbo Buicks at the show on Sunday! It was nice to see so many in one show. Hope to see some of you over the remainder of the season. I plan on going to the show that Mark is running on the 25th.

Nice representation of Turbo Buicks at the show on Sunday! It was nice to see so many in one show. Hope to see some of you over the remainder of the season. I plan on going to the show that Mark is running on the 25th.
when and where?any pics from sunday?jim

This is the show I am helping out with at the day job. No idea how it is going to turn out but we have paved and grass parking, low entry fee, top 10 trophies, raffling off a 40" screen TV, plenty of shade.

August 25, Woodbridge, Willows Care & Rehabilitation Center 2012 Sunsational Auto Show, 225 Amity Rd, 11AM-2PM (Rain Date 8/26), No Cut-Off Date, All Makes & Models Welcome, $5 Registration Fee, Spectators Free, Top 10 Trophies, Resident's Choice & Best Of Show, Cruise Style Parking, Great Food & Music, Door Prizes, 50/50, A Portion Of Proceeds Benefit The Woodbridge Watch Triad Program, No Alcohol, Burnouts Or Loud Systems, Info: Rose Spinelli 203-751-1216, Email mark.hueffman(at)sunh.com