All Buick Car Show in August

Sounds like something I would be interested in. I'll keep you guys posted, it is a little bit of a hike for me. I'll tell my friend too, he is a head of a GSCA Chapter.

Yeah, don't know why they wouldn't let it in. TTA is sort of the "red headed stepchild" of the Buick world.

I never been to this show but does anyone think that there are that many Buicks around that will show up to turn away TTA's ?

Allan G.

Not to mention the fact that there is no more Pontiac. :oops:

Geez....

Maybe we all should ask them. ;)

If I go I'll be parking with the visitors in my GN. :p

I looked at an '86 T Type there in early 1986 that's when I realized I needed to save a bit more if I wanted to order up a loaded one.

1987 cars were worth the wait. :cool:

Well, why don't we try this. We all meet somewhere for breakfast with your buddy and his TTA. Head down to the show with him in line first. If they refuse him entrance, we all say we will not stay.:eek:

Well, why don't we try this. We all meet somewhere for breakfast with your buddy and his TTA. Head down to the show with him in line first. If they refuse him entrance, we all say we will not stay.:eek:

I talked wiht him yesterday. He has a choice of a few different Buicks so I think he will take his ultra clean '77. No sense in pushing the issues but it does piss me off that they would turn cars away with the possibility that they may not be able to fill there show.

Allan G.

I talked wiht him yesterday. He has a choice of a few different Buicks so I think he will take his ultra clean '77. No sense in pushing the issues but it does piss me off that they would turn cars away with the possibility that they may not be able to fill there show.

Allan G.

Pushing the issue can be fun sometimes.;) I am running a car show for the old folks home on August 25th in Woodbridge, CT. His TTA would be welcome there.:)

Not to far from Middletown, NY. It's over 2 hours drive. Trying to get the wife on board by taking her to a winery or something:D

There's a nice winery in Wallingford CT same town other side about 6 miles from the show.

Small place with decent wine and decent view you can picnic at too.

Worth the trip, there's other winerys in CT as well but the one in Wallingford (same town) near the reservoir is nice.

Here's the link.

http://www.gouveiavineyards.com/

There's a nice winery in Wallingford CT same town other side about 6 miles from the show.

Small place with decent wine and decent view you can picnic at too.

Worth the trip, there's other winerys in CT as well but the one in Wallingford (same town) near the reservoir is nice.

Here's the link.

http://www.gouveiavineyards.com/

Salvage, that was actually the one I was talking about. We've been there twice already. That is definitely one of the nicer ones. Might have to do the romantic picnic thing to get her there. The things we do for Buicks, uh, I mean love!

Planning on it. Still have to clean up the GN after getting caught in the rain Sunday coming back from the downtown Manchester show. Freaking hot up there. Sure is nice having AC. Tried to outrun the rain and didn't work out. Sort of felt sorry for the old guy I passed in his late 50's Vette with no top, bet he got drenched. Was going to leave early but a friend won a trophy and didn't want to bail on him.

If I have a radiator by then, and I'm back from niagra falls on Sunday I'd love to make it, if not, mark what's the talk about the one on the 25th??? Also Mark, how long do you think shipping is on that rad.? Any idea?...thanks Mike

If I have a radiator by then, and I'm back from niagra falls on Sunday I'd love to make it, if not, mark what's the talk about the one on the 25th??? Also Mark, how long do you think shipping is on that rad.? Any idea?...thanks Mike

If you are Mike from RI the radiator already shipped and sent you a tracking number the other day. Been getting spam emails back from your email address though.