All Buick show in CT SUNDAY AUGUST 12th - Wallingford Buick

LMAO!!! OK My we should make some in my shop before i Move south..;) Iknow James would Love that..

20120812_140624.jpg

miguel i love that pork you make but you never invite me over for any :'-(

on a similar note al i discovered a spanish restaurant right near the green in the center of wallingford called tata's and you can get a 1/2 pound of meat for $5 i dont eat the other kinds of food there but the meat is really good and is not the same or as good as miguels but its available 6 days a week and right down the road.

when are planning on moving miguel? you cant move we need you up here to save people :) if you do decide to move lets at least have 1 more party up at your shop and make this the best 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!! to be honest with you guys i still like the cars but i more or less go to hang out with all you guys now! i havent even really driven any of my cars this much this year and i guess i'm a little burnt out from all the cars but still like hanging with you guys who i consider friends

My contribution. Plus a little eye candy. That was the first year of the show one of the GSCA guys told me. It really was nice. I loved seeing all the different types of Buicks. Really hope they have one next year.
DSC03624.JPG
DSC03625.JPG
DSC03626.JPG
DSC03627.JPG

miguel i love that pork you make but you never invite me over for any :'-(

on a similar note al i discovered a spanish restaurant right near the green in the center of wallingford called tata's and you can get a 1/2 pound of meat for $5 i dont eat the other kinds of food there but the meat is really good and is not the same or as good as miguels but its available 6 days a week and right down the road.

when are planning on moving miguel? you cant move we need you up here to save people :) if you do decide to move lets at least have 1 more party up at your shop and make this the best 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!! to be honest with you guys i still like the cars but i more or less go to hang out with all you guys now! i havent even really driven any of my cars this much this year and i guess i'm a little burnt out from all the cars but still like hanging with you guys who i consider friends
James how could you love something if you never try it:eek::confused::D

TaTa's is great!!!

Try the meat and cheese Empanadas, all home made and great. About $2 each.

Also the short rib dinner (Costillas de Res) is worth every penny, as are the mofongos. :cool:

Here's a link to the menu for Miguel, about 2 miles from the show.

Unfortunately they are closed on Sunday.

The chef gives cooking lessons to for us Yankee Northerners. :p

Nice job on the eye candy too! ;)

That's the other Allan's Stage II car that probably should have won E class.

http://tatasrestaurant.com/dinner.html

did they have any 70 Stage I's or GSX's? I tried to see if I could see any in the background of the pictures you took. Thanks for posting the pictures. How many cars were there?

Allan should have won but guess they liked the look of patina on GN's.;)

Another plastic trophy doesn't matter to me but seeing everyone definetly made it worth going. There were a few really nice TR's including Mark's and that really low millage (about 7000 I think) TR that was bone stock.

FWIW, the Apollo was not a real GSX and was a made-up
Pictures are on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.352589801489024.81791.282565781824760&type=3

Allan G.

I think the boat-tail Riv. and the deuce and a quarter had excellent paint, Riv. was low mileage.

I liked the Invicta too although it was 2 blocks long and a 4 door, the pastel paint was almost perfect.

20120812_133916.jpg