Buick show in Wallingford , Ct Aug 20th

stage1gn

Sunday Aug 20th is the Yankee Chapter BCA Buick show at Wallingford Buick , Wallingford,Ct.
There has been some talk in past about this show and Turbo Buicks with a little issue of some sort . The past two years I have gone with mine , each year only one other was there .
I personally called the director of this chapter today to inquire if there is such an issue and asked if TB's are welcome , he openly welcomes Turbo Buicks to this event . Whatever happened in the past , who cares , show up and enjoy the day with other TB cars . It is a shame to have TB's not attend a local Buick event/show for the one and only show we get here in Ct ! At least look at it like a day form us to have a get together of TB's . This is a show centrally located in Ct , so Ct members have an easy commute to this show,this also is an easy ride/drive for members in NY , RI and Ma .
This is what it looked like last year when I was there , they put me with all the GS's . It would be nice to have a bunch of TB's show up and out number the GS cars !

Attachments

• x 17 e.JPG
    x 17 e.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 153
I might be in! Someone put a flyer in my car and wrote please come back on it. Will see if Dave with UNREALX will go. We are both only a few miles from there. Maybe we can get Allan to show up with his 8 second T?

Is this the right spot to put this , can this be in Turbo Lounge ? Or has to be in this section ? Maybe not a lot of people check in this section .

I don't have an 8 second T.... ;):p

How much for the low mileage T?

Thanks for the post, I might be there to spectate. :cool:

TTT

Nobody else? There is a Dunkin Donuts and a Chili's right next door.
I'm a little disappointed with the tb community Only 6 tb at the Buick show in Wallingford. Glad to see stage1gn there with his X there, not sure what happened to the rest of you guys ? I know there is more then 6 in the tri state area. I drove an hour twenty to the show and I know there are some a lot closer then that. A little disappointed.

I'm a little disappointed with the tb community Only 6 tb at the Buick show in Wallingford. Glad to see stage1gn there with his X there, not sure what happened to the rest of you guys ? I know there is more then 6 in the tri state area. I drove an hour twenty to the show and I know there are some a lot closer then that. A little disappointed.

That show is a joke that's why you don't see turbo regals there. Several years back they let us know they weren't too interested in our cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That show is a joke that's why you don't see turbo regals there. Several years back they let us know they weren't too interested in our cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not to piss anybody off but i also went to Lebanon Valley Buick day and i only saw three turbo buicks there! must be they don't like us either. so if we could get one togather where would you guys go to meet, any input ? i'm sure most of us like to talk turbo buick.