Bruce...your billet convertor, please expound

TYRFRYR

Bruce,

I want to apologize ahead of time if this post interferes with your vendors creed. I don't mean to single you out over others. I like your products and you are close so I thought I might ask for the whole group of us.

I was thumbing through your site as I always do and I'm interested in hearing more about your BILLET convertor. I've not seen too many posts on these and I really like the looks of it. I'm curious about performance and advantages. Could you answer a few questions for us?

Size: (I'm assuming 9" or will you make them up to 12" as well)
Weight Empty or Full (please specify): (obviously depends on the size)
What are the advantages of this convertor in comparison to say your 9/11 or a standard D5 style convertor?
Are there any heat concerns with the billet? Does it withstand better than a standard style convertor or is it for short track purposes where the car is expected to cool down?
What type of trans are these matched for (standard daily driver, street, race only)?

Anyone else have this convertor where they would like to share their thoughts and experiences?

http://www.ptsnctb.com/

Thanks,

Tyson

Tyson...... Call me. Say hi to Mr. Wilde for me:)

Bruce
WE4

Originally posted by TYRFRYR
Bruce,

Size: (I'm assuming 9" or will you make them up to 12" as well)
Weight Empty or Full (please specify): (obviously depends on the size)

WE4
Usually they are 9" but we make 8" and 10" also. as for weight, ya know I never weighed it.

What are the advantages of this convertor in comparison to say your 9/11 or a standard D5 style convertor?

WE4
Our billet stuff is NON lockup and can be made for ANY application and trans.

Are there any heat concerns with the billet? Does it withstand better than a standard style convertor or is it for short track purposes where the car is expected to cool down?

WE4
Nope. They are fine for all driving racing wahatever. No heat concerns at all unless ordered real loose and on it all the time. But drivin like we do , they work just fine, no concerns.

What type of trans are these matched for (standard daily driver, street, race only)?

WE4
All of the above.......:) and a very nice piece...

Bruce
WE4
www.ptsnctb.com