Bristol & Noble -- who is in?

I was planning to stay in my trailer at the track Friday night. Anyone here from the OK Club who can say if this is allowed this year?

Art

Sounds like a good time. I will definitely be there. Don't know if I will race or not, but will be willing to give a hand if I don't.

For a place to stay you need to check out Rubys Inn & Restaurant - in Purcell OK. Only about 10 miles from the track - not in Nobel. Very freindly parking lot for trailers. A buch of us from Ausitn had dinner here after last years event and decided to try them out for this year. Price for 4 adults - $46.00

It sure looked better then the Ramada Inn - phone number for Ruby's : 405-527-5577

Originally posted by CPAKCP
For a place to stay you need to check out Rubys Inn & Restaurant - in Purcell OK. Only about 10 miles from the track - not in Nobel. Very freindly parking lot for trailers. A buch of us from Ausitn had dinner here after last years event and decided to try them out for this year. Price for 4 adults - $46.00

It sure looked better then the Ramada Inn - phone number for Ruby's : 405-527-5577

Hey that does sound better than the Ramada.

Did you catch that Mitch (buickboy)?

Yeah, i see that and it sounds better. Gotta check it out soon. Let me know if you get time to call and what you think.
Mitch

We dont slum down to C16 anyway, Art. We only roll with the Phillips 120 octane stuff. Your stuff is safe ;)

GREAT - see Jay is in... he is bringing the Mikes Hard...

I will be in charge of Music... now all we need is someone to bring some ladys...

thanks Art for allowing us to party in your trailer... its going to be great...

Art is the man =)

Winsett

We dont slum down to C16 anyway, Art. We only roll with the Phillips 120 octane stuff. Your stuff is safe ;)

Touche... the single lung of my slug likely couldn't breathe life into that rich blood :eek:

Art is the man =)

Now no one will ever take you seriously :p.

So, are MeanKids going to Bristol, too?

Art

Yeah, thanks Steve, I hope you got my private note yesterday about the overnight-permission.

Art

Bristol is highly unlikely...

I just can’t get away from work during the time frame – I wish I could make it but I am sure that its just not going to happen. We should be finished up with this project sometime around the 10th of October and am taking off from the 11th to the 4th of November to get the car ready for Noble as well as do some tuning for some of the other races that I would like to attend.

So I should be fully rested for the big party at your trailer in Noble…

Winsett

My turbo regal engine is in a lot of pieces now. The Block, crank,rods, pistons and heads are at the machine shop now. The tranny is on the floor at Boost Performance. The GN is in the paint and body, which is taking longer than expected. The GN motor is practically done, but the tranny isn't built yet. I don't know if I'll have anything going by the races.:confused:

At least I won my race last year.:D

You better go Larry, that car is going to haul ass this year! Hopefully I will too.:cool:

I know I've been in lurk mode for a while, but thats just because I have been very busy lately. Slowly but surely the tranny and other things I am doing to the car are getting wrapped up so I hopefully will be bringing the Buick to Noble to see what I can break next. I might be looking for a trailer to rent or borrow so I can tow it with my new truck. With the combo I have the car SHOULD make at least one 10.99 pass before it breaks into pieces, but I'm not counting on it because I havent had any track time in a while to tune it. Mid 11's is probably more realistic. I'll keep yall posted on the progress.
Jeff

Strike three

I should be there ready to go. After blowing head gaskets the last 2 years in a row, I just want to make it through the day and stay together. Looking for a trailor also. Either I'll meet you guys at LUV's that morning or see you there.

Larry J.

Originally posted by coldair85GN
I know I've been in lurk mode for a while, but thats just because I have been very busy lately. Slowly but surely the tranny and other things I am doing to the car are getting wrapped up so I hopefully will be bringing the Buick to Noble to see what I can break next. I might be looking for a trailer to rent or borrow so I can tow it with my new truck. With the combo I have the car SHOULD make at least one 10.99 pass before it breaks into pieces, but I'm not counting on it because I havent had any track time in a while to tune it. Mid 11's is probably more realistic. I'll keep yall posted on the progress.
Jeff

Can't wait!:)

See ya @ Luv's.

Ill be at Noble.

I told all my buddies with slow Fords to just stay home again this year ;)

Questions

I hope you guys will be willing to give me a little advice when I get there. I have never drag raced before. Is there a link that describes what classes there are? Currently I have a fresh tranny and motor,street tires,no cage,009's,ta49,Jay carter 93 chip,etc.... I am running 20 psi boost on 93 octane w/no KR. The guys in houston saw my car in august. It is ugly as it needs paint real bad.(don't need paint to run though). Would I be in a certain class or something? Don't laugh too hard at me now, wait till I get there and we can all laugh! Any advice before I get there would be greatly appreciated. Hey, you got to start sometime.
Tom