Bristol & Noble -- who is in?

I will be there.

My brother in his 9.50 mustang will be there also.

Where coming in friday evening to do some test and tune.

See ya there

Noble

Once I get my tranny back in the car.......and IF it will hold together.....I should be looking for low 11's at Noble.
I know its optimistic since I havent even gotten out of the 12's yet, but I havent even had a chance to run the car with the ported heads and intake....and I've installed a PT-52 since I did the heads. It runs REAL good.
Jeff

Noble

I will be at Noble, unless I break something else.

I was planning on going to Bristol but one of the valve guides broke and went through the turbo so Bristol is now a bust for me :(

Noble

We hope that at least two cars can make it from our group - maybe three. I'll be there with or without my car - I hope it will be ready!!!!

James

When is this race ??? Is this the one in OK. that the guys in Houston were telling me about?? I am interested in going.

I'm preparing for it with a little bit of new hardware :). If I don't bend yet more valves during testing before Noble, I'll be there.

Art

I'll be in Noble barring any breakage to close to the event to fix. Looking forward to dealing with all the ford sandbaggers. Good to see your coming Art.
Mitch

Noble

Im going to try to make it. Dont know how must I will contribute since the car is still running slow but Ill be there none the less :)

Dave

Im staying at the used to be Ramada Inn. I think the new name is Village something???? Tell them your racing at thunder valley and you get a discount:D . # 405 321 0110 $45.00 a night

Where coming in friday to do some test and tune with the locals

:D

See ya

Originally posted by Chris McDade
Im staying at the used to be Ramada Inn. I think the new name is Village something???? Tell them your racing at thunder valley and you get a discount:D . # 405 321 0110 $45.00 a night

Where coming in friday to do some test and tune with the locals

:D

See ya

Chris, is that old Ramada in Norman?

45.00 sounds good to me.:D

Danny, there are a few of us that usually get together and leave Friday night.
Are you listening Mitch, where are we going to meet up?

BTW It's just me and my son going this year my wife is taking a year off so if anyone needs to roommate to save money let me know and I'll split a room.

Yeah, we all stayed at the Ramada last year and it was really a dump (really run down and old). Maybe the new owners have cleaned up their act. David- I think meeting at the Loves truckstop works great for everyone going north. Lets plan on that with times as it gets closer. I will try the new named hotel for $45 split. I am still begging for a trailer this year as my neighbor decided he would be a horses a$$ and says his trailer is now tied up all the time.
Shooting for 10's Mitch

Originally posted by buickboy
Yeah, we all stayed at the Ramada last year and it was really a dump (really run down and old). Maybe the new owners have cleaned up their act. David- I think meeting at the Loves truckstop works great for everyone going north. Lets plan on that with times as it gets closer. I will try the new named hotel for $45 split. I am still begging for a trailer this year as my neighbor decided he would be a horses a$$ and says his trailer is now tied up all the time.
Shooting for 10's Mitch

Love's works for me. One night is not so bad I'll do it for 45.00., it was pretty close to the track.

I'm just the opposite I may have trouble getting a Truck, probably ok on the trailer.

You might call around about a rental, not sure who or what's available though.