Brighter headlights

the sizes that are available are.........

H1
H3
H4
H7
H9
H10
H11

Do you have a business number or website with information on these kits - I am very interested in the H4 package. Also whats the difference between Bi-Xenon and regular Xenon? is "Bi" just including hi and low beam operation or what?.... TIA

Do you have a business number or website with information on these kits - I am very interested in the H4 package. Also whats the difference between Bi-Xenon and regular Xenon? is "Bi" just including hi and low beam operation or what?.... TIA

I believe that is correct. I looked up another website to confirm that.

sorry H13 is also available!

The website is under construction, I have been too busy with work to get back onto it.

The BI-xenon is a H4 based bulb that when you switch to high beams you would actually move the bulb in the housing to change the beam pattern. Where as on a normal kit, you would not have a high beam, or your high beam is a different headlamp (like a turbo buick)

sorry H13 is also available!

The website is under construction, I have been too busy with work to get back onto it.

The BI-xenon is a H4 based bulb that when you switch to high beams you would actually move the bulb in the housing to change the beam pattern. Where as on a normal kit, you would not have a high beam, or your high beam is a different headlamp (like a turbo buick)

do you have contact number or is e-mail your only form of communication for your business :confused: Also what would a kit for all 4 headlights run? [COMPLETE with bulbs, ballasts, igniters, relays all wiring, etc] and what brand bulbs and ballasts do you use?

Correct me if I'm wrong, with this setup on all four we could have them on both in low or high beam situations?

Found this on the net and I thought I should share it here.

" Studies show that a 35 Watt HID lamp produced 3 times as much light compared to a 55-Watt halogen bulb. Also, the 55 Watt halogen bulb uses a continuous power draw of 10-15 amps, while the HID system uses 20 for start-ups but drops to a mere 3 amps during operation. In addition to high output and low power usage, your HID headlight provide a longer service life. Under normal driving conditions, the bulbs will last approximately 4 years (3000 hours). That's up to 4 times as long as an ordinary halogen lamp. "

The more I dig up on this, the more anxious i get to install them in my Buick.

Found this on the net and I thought I should share it here.

" Studies show that a 35 Watt HID lamp produced 3 times as much light compared to a 55-Watt halogen bulb. Also, the 55 Watt halogen bulb uses a continuous power draw of 10-15 amps, while the HID system uses 20 for start-ups but drops to a mere 3 amps during operation. In addition to high output and low power usage, your HID headlight provide a longer service life. Under normal driving conditions, the bulbs will last approximately 4 years (3000 hours). That's up to 4 times as long as an ordinary halogen lamp. "

The more I dig up on this, the more anxious i get to install them in my Buick.

Yep - i wanted to put these in my car for YEARs - the price has finally come down some.... i remember when they first came out:mad: but to me i really dont see any downfalls... except $$$:D

It's all fine and good that HIDs use less power and have a longer lifespan, but I can't stand when other cars have them shining in my face, so I'm not sure I could justify putting them on my car. Unless you live out in the middle-of-nowhere, or you're legally blind, you don't need that much light shooting out the front of your car.

Sooooo, when are we going to have a price estimate...

It's all fine and good that HIDs use less power and have a longer lifespan, but I can't stand when other cars have them shining in my face, so I'm not sure I could justify putting them on my car. Unless you live out in the middle-of-nowhere, or you're legally blind, you don't need that much light shooting out the front of your car.

I switched over from a halogen to HID and will never go back. The is a huge difference in driving visibility in the 2. Yes ture is blinging if the beam is improperly adjusted.

I wonder how they compare to a 120 watt halogen high beam. :eek: :cool:

On our cars you get both headlights ON during high beam operation.

With the H4 and H1 setups you get both lights on as well for high beams.

I thought the beam regulation in the EURO light housings (Hella, Cibie) for H4 and H1 was done by the lamp housing itself and the switch to a second filament for high beams in the H4 bulb?

Wouldn't that make the conversion easy to also to aim the beam properly not blinding oncoming traffic?

Any other information as to how the conversions work on both low and high beams in EACH lamp would be appreciated. :)

Tallking about the H4 and H1 euro conversion to HID.

I'd like to try the H4 low/high conversion, I'd probably stick with my 120 watt hot wired H1 high beams. :cool:

TIA

Wouldn't that make the conversion easy to also to aim the beam properly not blinding oncoming traffic?

yep just adjust'em like the stocker..... i will at least buy the low beams too.... possibly highs if the price was reasonable.... I wonder if John Spina still sells a kit and wonder if the price came down any:eek: .... i checked their site and couldnt find anything but the shields

:confused:

dirka dirka???

For me, H4 is fine. I don't need to go for the HID with ballasts upgrade.

In addition to the H4 upgrade, I would like to eliminate the stock high beam headlights for a cold air kit that I am working on.

So, I can get either of these H4 conversion kits (see below) with the dual high/low beam H4 bulb and I will be all set, right? (I will also upgrade the factory wiring).

The GM manual says the the dual beam headlight has two inputs, tan for low beam and light green for high beam.

eBay Motors: Buick Grand National HID H4 Xenon Conversion Headlights (item 170068722878 end time Jan-11-07 16:56:49 PST)

eBay Motors: 165mm H4651 H4656 H1 H4 EURO CONVERSION HEADLIGHTS SET (item 230015809242 end time Feb-02-07 06:57:53 PST)

correct?

You have to buy the bulb itself separately.

You probably could use the factory wiring in a H4 55/60 bulb.

I'm not so sure about those steel reflectors and glass lens setup. :confused:

They look pretty cheap to me.

You are correct about the wiring for the low/high beam.

Taking out one lamp may get you an inspection ticket in the mail, happened one time when I had a high beam out due to an accident, "out" as in no place left to mount the lamp. :eek: :p

Here's some interesting Hella lighting reading:

Note the Bi-Xenon does in fact move the bulb mechanically to create the Lo-Hi ability, not sure if that can be done in a simple H4 Euro mount 4 x 6 lamp?

http://www.hella.com/produktion/Hel...AutoIndustry/Light/TIScheinwerfe_GB_TT_18.pdf

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay, i broke my power steering reservoir, and these things dont exist at parts stores :mad:

Anyhow back to the hids.

I have a website its Car Accessories Store as i have said its still in the progress of putting up pics and descriptions to the items.

The price on the kit is $180 (single beam)plus shipping.
Shipping is done with UPS. ( no gouging of shipping rates)

Yes their are cheaper kits out there, you can search around and save $20-$30. These kits have a one year warranty on the bulbs AND the ballasts. All of the cheaper kits dont have one of either kind of warranty.

I have had these HID in my escalade over 3years (its recently sold) never had an issue with anything
I have had a set in my silverado over a year never had an issue
Have a set in my turbo camro (race car)
Have a set in my grand national
Have sold about 300 sets, had one issue, a bulb was defective on 1 set.

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay, i broke my power steering reservoir, and these things dont exist at parts stores :mad:

Anyhow back to the hids.

I have a website its Car Accessories Store as i have said its still in the progress of putting up pics and descriptions to the items.

The price on the kit is $180 (single beam)plus shipping.
Shipping is done with UPS. ( no gouging of shipping rates)

Yes their are cheaper kits out there, you can search around and save $20-$30. These kits have a one year warranty on the bulbs AND the ballasts. All of the cheaper kits dont have one of either kind of warranty.

I have had these HID in my escalade over 3years (its recently sold) never had an issue with anything
I have had a set in my silverado over a year never had an issue
Have a set in my turbo camro (race car)
Have a set in my grand national
Have sold about 300 sets, had one issue, a bulb was defective on 1 set.

Is this for all four headlights or two? It almost looks like your referring to low beams only.

Since my car is my daily driver and I frequently drive it at night, I'm very interested in these. Are these ones you're selling 87GNasty completely plug-n-play, or are there any large wiring changes you have to make? Thanks.