Brighter headlights

If you use an H4 housing, you will need two of these:
H4 Shield

This shield will assure a perfect beam pattern without blinding the oncoming traffic.

If you use an H4 housing, you will need two of these:
H4 Shield

This shield will assure a perfect beam pattern without blinding the oncoming traffic.

That is good information. I purchased a conversion kit for my Jeep several years ago and the beam had no focus and they ended up being worse than sealed beams. They found their way to the trash, I only wished I would have known about those.

That is good information. I purchased a conversion kit for my Jeep several years ago and the beam had no focus and they ended up being worse than sealed beams. They found their way to the trash, I only wished I would have known about those.

You guys need to check Caspers in your resources. We've had that part in stock for maybe ten years now.

Lots of GN parts available...

Can you post the glass housing link or a picture of them.

I had the cool blue sylvania lights in a gn when they first came out and was a big improvement over stock. Didnt shine blue, just bright white to me.

here is the pic he uses in his ebay listings
3f_1_b.JPG

he has other ones that are "euro" clear which has a clear lens, but i personally dont like that, it looks cheap to me. These resemble the factory look as best i have ever seen. And are 100% glass

Ive got H4 bulbs in those clear normal looking housings in my daily driver.

I went with the 80/100watt bulbs and damn they are a huge difference over the silvania silver stars that were in it.

Went ahead and switched the wiring around, so i have the 100watt bulbs on for low, and switch to high all 4 come on and then get the 80watts on high.

Ive only been flashed a few times for too bright headlights.

Let us know the specs on what you might put together for a group purchase, i dont think there are any rules stating that you cant hookabrotherup here on tb.com :)

What watt are the balasts for the hid setup?

BW

Let us know the specs on what you might put together for a group purchase, i dont think there are any rules stating that you cant hookabrotherup here on tb.com :)

What watt are the balasts for the hid setup?

BW

Sure ill get some specs for you guys. I just finsihed up a group buy for a different board. IF you guys want ill put together something.

the hids are 35 watt

From my experience... you do not want to use a volt booster with the Silverstar upgrade bulbs. They will both blow at the same time and leave you in the dark.. :eek:

There is no comparasion between the HID lights on my car and the H4 Silverstar upgrades.

HID's on my car. Bright white. These are 8000K.

Dude.....those look great! Are these the same lights that 87GNasty is selling? If so, I am definitely in for the group discount! Please let me know!

:D

I didn't get mine from him but I think you will see identical results with the kits he sells.

EDIT: We were typing at the same time when I posted this.

he has other ones that are "euro" clear which has a clear lens, but i personally dont like that, it looks cheap to me. These resemble the factory look as best i have ever seen. And are 100% glass

Would those cheap looking "euro" ones be brighter? Are they plastic or glass?

I can't wait to have HID on all 4 headlamps, I love driving my uncle's STI at night for the way it lights up the road ahead.