Brighter headlights

Since my car is my daily driver and I frequently drive it at night, I'm very interested in these. Are these ones you're selling 87GNasty completely plug-n-play, or are there any large wiring changes you have to make? Thanks.

NO CUTTING

Biggest wiring change you will have to make is you need to ground the relay and give it 12V from the battery. Both easy and simple. You dont cut your factory harness!

What about a price for a group purchase for all (4) headlight to HID an everything harnesses, ballasts, relays etc?? I would feel goofy with 2 HIDS an 2 Halogen..

Any links or pics. of the Bi-Xenon for H4 lamps replacement?

I need both high and low beam in the 4 x 6 housing same as the stocker or Euro H4 upgrades.

What happens on high beam operation with the kit as priced above?

Can you legally keep the Xenon low beam 'on' with the high beam other/second lamp?

Or, does the lamp priced above shift mechanically to provide high beam operation in an H4 replacement?

What about a price for a group purchase for all (4) headlight to HID an everything harnesses, ballasts, relays etc?? I would feel goofy with 2 HIDS an 2 Halogen..

just buy two sets then.

i dont sell the headlight housings, just the hid components

i doubt you would feel goofy, in all actuallity i have never installed them in the high beams, cause the low beams are soooooooo bright and cover so much area, that the high beams basically become useless

Got a detailed pic of the kit? Got specification on the ballast?

the ballast is a 35 watt ballast.

here are some pics of the H4 BI-Xenon kit

DSC03664.JPG

DSC03665.JPG

Here is that above kit installed

DSC01614s.jpg

I would like to see detailed pictures of the under the hood look after installation, such as wiring, ballast location (s) for 2 and 4 installations?

I would like to see detailed pictures of the under the hood look after installation, such as wiring, ballast location (s) for 2 and 4 installations?

I am interested in a set. Can you post pics of them om your GN? Like shots of the front and under the hood?

I am definitely interested. From what I can tell you just supply the HID kit itself and not the 4x6 cubies we need to put the HID bulbs into. Was the seller you talked about earlier on ebay suppost to be the link we get them from? Or can you supply the whole kit"everything"?

Whats up with the discription of the lights on your website? all it says is "blah blah blah" etc... Sorry I am really leary on group buys since I was ripped off by one several months ago along with at least 13 other people.

Whats up with the discription of the lights on your website? all it says is "blah blah blah" etc... Sorry I am really leary on group buys since I was ripped off by one several months ago along with at least 13 other people.

yeah... i forgot about that... i'm kinda leary on vendors that have... blah, blah blah as descriptions:eek: :rolleyes:

The link he posted for the other forum he supplied headlights to had many people that received and installed theirs(with no complaints except from some guy who didn't even order them). I cannot imagine him ripping us off when the didn't rip them off.

Just to clarify, if we order the kit from him, and order the 4x6 glass housings, then we would have EVERYTHING to fully install and use the HIDs, correct?

I wonder if he can supply the 4x6 housings too? Also he cliams it is plug and play no wires to cut. Its hard to believe his kit will plug into out old factory connector's but this is what he says. I'm not being a naysayer here so if this is what he says it is then I am in. Just waitingfor pics like others an to see if the 4x6's can be included in the kit as well.

I wonder if he can supply the 4x6 housings too? Also he cliams it is plug and play no wires to cut. Its hard to believe his kit will plug into out old factory connector's but this is what he says. I'm not being a naysayer here so if this is what he says it is then I am in. Just waitingfor pics like others an to see if the 4x6's can be included in the kit as well.

From what I can see, the factory connectors don't get used. The stock relays power his relays and they supply the HIDs with power. All we have to wire in is a good power source for his relays and a good ground. It's like any other hotwire kit, I think. If I am wrong on any of this hopefully he will correct me.

Well @ some point we would have to use our head light switch to engage power to cut and engage power to his relays obviously I would think. A more through schematic of all this on a TR would help a lot.

There are no "factory relays" on either of my '87 cars for headlights.

And there isn't enough tech. info. for me to order them either.

It sounds like they are a low beam only kit for H4 replacements.

I doubt the interface would be a problem, probably just pop a couple of large spade connectors with wires on them into the factory wires for a trigger to the new system.

And yes a close up of a wiring diagram as to how they would work in our cars would also be helpful.