Brian Hoffer built 200-R4, Pat's 10" TC plus extras

Rocketrod

This is a complete 200R4 setup I removed from my 69 Camaro. Transmission built by Brian Hoffer, who is a well respected 200R4 builder on the www.TurboBuick.com forum. Transmission was built to handle 700HP.
The transmission and all parts described below were purchased in Feb 2006 and have less than 100 miles on them and cost over $2600.00. I am asking $2000 OBO, call 309-6four8-5six80. Prefer local pickup, or I can meet you somewhere in between if your within a reasonable driving distance.

Here is what's included:
Pat's 10" Torque lock-up converter with 2800 rpm stall
Bowtie Overdrive 2004R Transmission Crossmember p/n XMCA67692
Lokar Hi-Tech Flexible Braided Stainless Transmission Dipstick p/n TD3200RFM
Lokar Stainless Steel Hi-Tech Kickdown Kit p/n KDP-2200RHT
Transmission has -6AN fittings for transmission output/input lines

Transmission is out of a Monte Carlo SS, CQ code and includes the following components:
CK Performance billet drum
CK Performance hardened input shaft
TCI lockup kit
550 & 400 boost valves
694 GN servo
Roller bearings (everywhere factory thrust washers were)
Hardened sun shell
10 vane pump with rev kit (hardened rings)
Wide red band Alto clutches
OD has 3 clutches (4 induces drag)
7 direct clutches, and 5 forward
Art Carr deep aluminum pan
Speedo gears for a 3.73 with 26in tall tires

ttt.....for those not interested in the crossmember or Lokar stuff I will separate those items. I would prefer to sell trans and converter as a set though.

Sale pending on trans, dipstick and tv cable. Pat's 10" Torque lock-up converter and crossmember p/n XMCA67692 for 69 Camaro still available.

he also scammed a lot of people!!!!!
im noy saying brians not a scumbag .. Im saying the guy who built the tranny's for the sum bag knew his stuff .. Dis brian all you want .. But that wouldnt stop me from buying one of the builders tranny's .. They are rock solid ..

He also scammed a lot of people!!!!!

Thought this was a for sale thread
I am a scumbag and scammed alot of people. WTF!!
These threads show just how uninformed all "you "trolls (you know who you are too) on this board are.
This crap, rumors, and inuendo are what chase the vendors away from Buicks.
And for what it is worth. I mentioned SEVERAL times I had a partner.
Peace
Brian

I have a Hofer Trans. Been working fine. He was way more than helpful. I would buy another one today.

He was up front with me. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

Good luck with the sale, he who gets it, gets a good transmission in any case.

I and several people I am friends with have Brian,s transmissions with no problems from shipping to tech questions. I would buy another also.AAAAA++++ SELLER/BUILDER Kerry Brooks Worcester ma.
He was up front with me. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

Good luck with the sale, he who gets it, gets a good transmission in any case.