Brian Hoffer 2004R and Vigilante(PINK) 9.5" 3500 stall convertor for sale

8urV8

Okay guys Im going different route with my setup and need to sell somethings to get to the next level. Up for grabs is my
Brian Hoffer 2004R which is the Monte SS CZ model which has the Bigger Boost valves,Pump ring kit,Alto direct clutches(extra throughout)and Wide Red band with shift calibration(shift kit). The unit is a lock up with the 694 servo and transbrake.The input shaft and drum are hardened as well. Has correct wiring for a GN with correct black plug. The trans has nice shifts great street/strip tranny ready for action! The 9.5"(PINK) Vigilante convertor 3500 stall works great with the tranny. Low 11's-High 10's with to run with this combo. The tranny is in the car at the moment and will pull out this weekend and then I can post pictures or send them to you. I have a 1,000 miles on it and works great with no problems. I paid $1600 for the trans and $800 for the convertor little over $2400 together. Shoot me a pm if interested I'm in SAN ANTONIO,TX

Asking $1750.00 for this setup.

I will seperate $1250 for the tranny and $500 for the converter and you guys pay for shipping.

Thanks,
Eric

Okay guys Im going different route with my setup and need to sell somethings to get to the next level. Up for grabs is my
Brian Hoffer 2004R which is the Monte SS CZ model which has the Bigger Boost valves,Pump ring kit,Alto direct clutches(extra throughout)and Wide Red band with shift calibration(shift kit). The unit is a lock up with the 694 servo and transbrake.The input shaft and drum are hardened as well. Has correct wiring for a GN with correct black plug. The trans has nice shifts great street/strip tranny ready for action! The 9.5"(PINK) Vigilante convertor 3500 stall works great with the tranny. Low 11's-High 10's with to run with this combo. The tranny is in the car at the moment and will pull out this weekend and then I can post pictures or send them to you. I have a 1,000 miles on it and works great with no problems. I paid $1600 for the trans and $800 for the convertor little over $2400 together. Shoot me a pm if interested

Asking $1750.00 for this setup.

Thanks,
Eric

bump for good seller!!

What would u want for the trans without the converter? I got my father in law coming to visit us in Mississippi next week and he could bring it down to me. Let me know, thanks