600 HP 1500 Mile BRF 200R4 For sale CHEAP

thunderace31

Banned
OK here is the deal I purchased Brian Hofers 36,500 Mile T-type and I wanted a Trans with a Brake in it so I purchased the trans I wanted and have no place to store this one.

The one I just took out yesterday has 1500 miles on it and works Great just didnt have the T-Brake I wanted in it.

Here is what has been done to this trans and its info.

Transmission is out of Buick Grand National BRF Tag on trans tail :
CK Performance billet drum
CK Performance hardened input shaft
550 & 400 boost valves
694 GN servo
Roller bearings (everywhere factory thrust washers were)
Hardened sun shell
10 vane pump with rev kit (hardened rings)
Wide red band Alto clutches
OD has 3 clutches (4 induces drag)
7 direct clutches, and 5 forward
Stock Pan with a nice Drain Plug welded in to it
Speedo gears for a 3.42 gears with 26in tall tires (or Stock)

Like I said this is a trans Brian Built for HIS Car so you know its right and works well.

Im Going to Start at $1000 OBO as this is a $1500 trans all day long so your Saving $500!

Id prefer not to ship this thing as it big and heavy and I have no clue how to even ship some thing like this. I will how ever meet some one within a 40-50 mile Ride if that will help someone out maybe you can do a little farther and Ill meet you or some thing.

Also payment in Cash or Money order On this one as the pay pal fee's would be to much and Ill end up paying tax on it.

Call me with any questions 313-850-3212 If I dont answer leave a message or just post up here with Questions and a # you can be reached at.

I just left you a voicemail, interested in trans. Do you have any paperwork/invoice supporting the build? Thanks.

OK here is the deal I purchased Brian Hofers 36,500 Mile T-type and I wanted a Trans with a Brake in it so I purchased the trans I wanted and have no place to store this one.

The one I just took out yesterday has 1500 miles on it and works Great just didnt have the T-Brake I wanted in it.

Here is what has been done to this trans and its info.

Transmission is out of Buick Grand National BRF Tag on trans tail :
CK Performance billet drum
CK Performance hardened input shaft
550 & 400 boost valves
694 GN servo
Roller bearings (everywhere factory thrust washers were)
Hardened sun shell
10 vane pump with rev kit (hardened rings)
Wide red band Alto clutches
OD has 3 clutches (4 induces drag)
7 direct clutches, and 5 forward
Stock Pan with a nice Drain Plug welded in to it
Speedo gears for a 3.42 gears with 26in tall tires (or Stock)

Like I said this is a trans Brian Built for HIS Car so you know its right and works well.

Im Going to Start at $1000 OBO as this is a $1500 trans all day long so your Saving $500!

Id prefer not to ship this thing as it big and heavy and I have no clue how to even ship some thing like this. I will how ever meet some one within a 40-50 mile Ride if that will help someone out maybe you can do a little farther and Ill meet you or some thing.

Also payment in Cash or Money order On this one as the pay pal fee's would be to much and Ill end up paying tax on it.

Call me with any questions 313-850-3212 If I dont answer leave a message or just post up here with Questions and a # you can be reached at.

2nd Dibbs if the deal falls thru with Adrian87.

If you're in Michigan....I could drive down and pick up?

thx

dave

Davpar you have a PM and all others have been answered. And Im just putting this out there Im not holding the trans for anyone if you have cash and you get with me and buy it the thing is yours! :) No dibs on this I just need it out of my garage so I can put our Blazer and T up for winter ;)
Thanks guys!

Derek, I left you a voicemail earlier. I'd like to go ahead and send a 50% deposit on the trans tomorrow, and the balance this Thursday when I get paid, if you can work with that. I will be in touch tomorrow regarding freight, but I should be able to arrange it so you don't have to do anything.

Ok, just got shipping taken care of, freight company will provide the pallot, etc..just need your address for pickup and payment! Left you a voicemail.

THANKS!

Sorry guys

I and my Step son got hurt on our Quad yesterday Afternoon I just got home he is still in the hospital so I will not be able to do any thing with this for a few days as Im not able to move my Left arm (Typing with 1 hand sucks! :mad: ) Anyway we should all be ok. He hit his head hard and was out cold for a bit he the doctors want to keep him to make sure he has no issues. He is having issues seeing right now. And yes we both had helmets on but his was just a little to big and caused the issues
Anyway Sorry for the issue to all and lack of replies to emails and PM's Everyone that knows me knows this is not the norm for me. :mad:

Hi Derek, I believe this was our last contact:

Re: Trans!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian87
Got it taken care of! Freight company will provide the pallot, etc - shoot me your home address for payment and pickup, thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ya Im not going to be able to any thing with this for a fee days Im all mess up my step son is still in the hospital Ill get you the info as soon as I can.
Thanks/Sorry
Derek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, I hope you and your son are ok. I was still waiting for your address to send payment to and to schedule the pickup, which the freight company I hired was going to provide a pallet and strap the trans down properly so you don't have to do a single thing, ready to overnight a cashiers check which does not take time to clear, when I received your text message - "I'm not going 2 have time 2 ship this or deal with checks and bank waiting 4 funds 2 clear sorry ill wait 4 cash buyer"

Then: "How about this im keeping it changed my mind about selling it :-}

So everyone, I guess this transmission is now off the market.

Since you won't answer your phone and actually hung up on me once already, nor respond to text messages, I will have to ask you here why you are now flaking out on this deal that we AGREED to. This board just doesn't seem to operate the way it used to, no real loyalty or ethics anymore, seems like a bunch of kids have overrun this place after stepping away for a couple years.

:confused:

SO if anyone has a good trans for sale, let me know.

Thanks,

Adrian

he had time to buy some h&r motor mounts out from under me...thanks bud.... i hear you on the forum not being what it used to be.....oh well