Brand New Reproduction 1987 Grand National / GNX Grilles And Headlight Bezels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to say that the initial pricing won't ever be seen again as there are pricing factors that were overlooked when we did it. The bigger mistake was on the grille, the bezels only had to increase $15 each. However, at just $299.99 the grille is an incredible bargain. There will be a slight increase in pricing once we start to ship and pre-orders are no longer taken.

EPITOME! This is an excellent item. Since you seem to be successful in the molding department, heres an idea and I KNOW that you will sell much more of these than the grille/bezels. How about a lotek style gauge pod but that fits like stock. Basically copy the stock A-pillar panel and mold two gauge pods into it. I know I speak for many others in that the autometer add-on and lotek one piece just don't cut it. And if you can have it molded in matching color, that would be even better. Hows this sound?

Great looking parts, if you take on another project and do a dual or triple pillar pod that matches the stock length and color etc, I would ditch mine asap and get one ( triple ). :D

Epitome, I just realized that we will probably have to get the back piece to that grille from another regal? The one that has the plastic rivets etc?

any shipping update??

and updates on the manufacturing/shipping date of the bezels/grill??? not bugging but just anxious to get them, eric

Epitome, I just realized that we will probably have to get the back piece to that grille from another regal? The one that has the plastic rivets etc?

Looks to me like it's on there in the picture of the grille on his website:

1987 Buick Grand National and GNX / 1984 1985 1986 1987 Regal Reproduction Grille, Buick Grand National / Regal, Grille001 | Epitome Exclusives: Collectible Quality Turbo Buick Reproductions and Die Casts

I hope so; that's what's wrong with my existing grille--the back piece is busted off. Have to use zip ties thru the holes where the filler panels meet the header panel to hold my grille so it doesn't flop in the wind. Already got new grille springs & Buick emblem from Kirban for when the new grille arrives...

Grille includes all 3 pieces, including the back piece you are talking about. It will come out of the box exactly the same as an NOS grille. August release is a minimum right now. The grille is actually one tweak from being ready to run, but we are in the middle of making sure the bezels are shaped exactly right for fitment. The few, slight delays we are having will ensure great parts you will all be happy with for the long haul :)

Grille includes all 3 pieces, including the back piece you are talking about. It will come out of the box exactly the same as an NOS grille. August release is a minimum right now. The grille is actually one tweak from being ready to run, but we are in the middle of making sure the bezels are shaped exactly right for fitment. The few, slight delays we are having will ensure great parts you will all be happy with for the long haul :)

OK, take your time...quickly:biggrin: J/K. Though I can hardly wait to replace my grille and get a few extra parts stashed away, I'm sure it will be well worth the wait (and the money spent). Thanks for the updates!

If these are going to be 100% dead on exact, not some aftermarket stuff that doesnt fit correctly, i will get one as well. Let us know when they fit JUST LIKE FACTORY! :cool:

If these are going to be 100% dead on exact, not some aftermarket stuff that doesnt fit correctly, i will get one as well. Let us know when they fit JUST LIKE FACTORY! :cool:

Seems to me Ted is being quite picky about the fit and quality, which is a great thing for all of us. I'm confident he won't ship them until they're perfect. This is why it's taking so long anyway. I preordered 2 grilles and a set of bezels back on May 11th, but I don't mind the wait as long as the credit card I used doesn't expire or my place of employment doesn't change :eek: (having them shipped to work address).

The grilles have been ready to run for quite some time. The bezels have had some quirky problems that had to be worked out before we could make them. That said, I am awaiting what should be the final prototypes for my approval. If they are perfect, the way I expect, they will run and ship to us almost right away. I appreciate everyone's patience, my goal is to pay you all off with some great parts at a great price :)

I would like an update on this as well, has anything gone wrong during the process? Or are these ready yet. I guess it doesnt matter as I wont have my car done till next year. As long as the quality is great. Just want to know when to expect that withdrawal from my bank account.:biggrin:

Wow, how about an update.

You've had my Credit Card on file for a while and I want to make certain you give me the initial price when I sent you the info months ago, thanks. ;)

What about if our credit card expired within that time? Will you contact us or are we SOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.