bradenton

GOTOA6

Resident Smartass
just woundering if any of the miami or broward boys want to race next week i'll be there in my gn. anyone remember my thread on the fastest buicks in dade and broward all you boys were so quiet about your cars nows your chance to run me. i'm sure i have enough motor for most of u guys( look for my tag gotoa6)

Originally posted by GOTOA6
just woundering if any of the miami or broward boys want to race next week i'll be there in my gn. anyone remember my thread on the fastest buicks in dade and broward all you boys were so quiet about your cars nows your chance to run me. i'm sure i have enough motor for most of u guys( look for my tag gotoa6)

:rolleyes: ..bring it my friend. :D But leave your cocky attitude at home.

Re: Re: bradenton

Originally posted by blackshoebox
:rolleyes: ..bring it my friend. :D But leave your cocky attitude at home.

Well well look who it is the baseball player (aka) blackshoebox don't know if I can run with your car, I HEAR it's 11 sec. ride. ;)

Supersix what to you agree with :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: bradenton

Originally posted by Jesse
I would say the "cocky attitude"

Jesse you must not have enough motor for me if you think I have a cocky attitude that's for sure.

And for SUPERSIX ding ding ding I'M SURE YOU MUST HAVE A REALLY FAST CAR RIGHT HA HA:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bradenton

Jesse you must not have enough motor for me if you think I have a cocky attitude that's for sure.

And for SUPERSIX ding ding ding I'M SURE YOU MUST HAVE A REALLY FAST CAR RIGHT HA HA:rolleyes:

Nope.. Never said I did, and don't claim to.

I also don't need to brag and act like an testosterone-infected ******* to compensate for a small **** like you do.

It's a shame I don't know your tag number so I can root for the guy in the other lane, and watch you scurry away with your tail between you legs when you do get smoked.

:D

Re: Re: Re: bradenton

I HEAR it's 11 sec. ride. ;)

That would be correct. :rolleyes: I don't see your point here. If you wanna run me @ BMP, come find me. I'll be there with a lot of friends that are interested in seeing if you can back all the **** talking you talk, be prepared to be called out by a lot of other people besides me.:D

YOU BOYS

SUPERSIX--BLACLKSHOEBOX AND JESSE

You boys don't have what it takes to beat ME!!!!!!!!

Alex do you think your boys can take me out with there cars NOT.

Mark it's not bragging if car is FAST don't be mad (GOTOA6) is tag.

Well, just how fast is it, Goto? Who are you going to hang out with in Bradenton? If you act like this in person, people WILL avoid you...that's not a fun way to spend a weekend.:rolleyes:

Wow..you really hurt my feeling with that one.:rolleyes: If I don't have what it takes to beat you, you won't mind racing me at BMP right??

Alex do you think your boys can take me out with there cars

Actually, I do. If you want to challenge that, name you amount($$$) and I am sure we can work something out. On the street, at the track, at BMP, at moroso, whenever and whereever, it does not matter. You can take you choice I have lots of friends with buicks, lsl's, mustangs, old muscle, you name what you wanna race, and I will bring you something.

Ummm..English 101 is your friend, my friend. :D ;) Maybe you should brush up it a little bit. Besides that, if have a fast car, great, congrad's, and more power to you. If you think you actual have whatever I bring for you covered, put you money where you mouth is. I have heard chumps like you run their mouth tons of times, and then show up with a 12 second ride, so until I see $$$ and a timeslip you ain't **** to me.

Alex for some one who has a car that runs high 11's you may want to think before you type I can care less about all your so called big bad fast friends cars . THERE STILL NOT YOUR CARS.

PS- SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS ;)

SEE YOU SUNDAY ;)

Alex for some one who has a car that runs high 11's you may want to think before you type I can care less about all your so called big bad fast friends cars . THERE STILL NOT YOUR CARS.

PS- SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS ;)

SEE YOU SUNDAY ;)

Hey man, your the one who said you had me and my friends cars covered.:D I don't have to think before I type to someone like you, nor have anything to prove. You come on here, and call everyone out, and expect everyone to just give you the benefit of the doubt, and kiss you ass, keep dreaming my friend. If you think my car is only a high 11's car, you have a big surprise come sunday, but thats good, I like being the underdog, It works out well, because if I lose to you, I didn't have a chance anyway, right??;) Those were your exact words as posted earlier in this thread. You do realize as you sit here and jost at me, you are slowly but surely racking up enemies, that will be watching your every move and ready to talk be s%#T when you run 12's.:eek:

Re: YOU BOYS

SUPERSIX--BLACLKSHOEBOX AND JESSE

Alex do you think your boys can take me out with there cars NOT.

GOTOA6.....Please dont start with your "BS" like the last time.
I dont have my car completed yet , and if I did I would not have time to run it at this event seeing as I will be trying to run the event smoothly.
But I asure you there will be some Men (not boys) there to run you ....and if there is time I will make sure we find someone not shaking in there boots to race you heads up.

As far as your Cockyness........Most people who read your post are going to take you as.

1) A smart*ss / Cocky
2) A mustang owner....(not to inply all mustang owners are that way just 90%)
3) Young
4) Someone who has nothing to do but start sh**

Iam looking forward to meeting you and your car..please remember that theres no reason to be cocky or a smart*ss to a fellow Buick Brother.

Jesse

Re: Re: YOU BOYS

Originally posted by Jesse
GOTOA6.....Please dont start with your "BS" like the last time.
I dont have my car completed yet , and if I did I would not have time to run it at this event seeing as I will be trying to run the event smoothly.
But I asure you there will be some Men (not boys) there to run you ....and if there is time I will make sure we find someone not shaking in there boots to race you heads up.

As far as your Cockyness........Most people who read your post are going to take you as.

1) A smart*ss / Cocky
2) A mustang owner....(not to inply all mustang owners are that way just 90%)
3) Young
4) Someone who has nothing to do but start sh**

Iam looking forward to meeting you and your car..please remember that theres no reason to be cocky or a smart*ss to a fellow Buick Brother.

Jesse

Well said, my friend.

Dammit Jesse! You stole my thunder!

I was going to ask him..

"Wouldn't you really rather drive a Ford?"

'cause he sounds like a pimply-faced first-time 5.0 owner on a Clearasil high.

:D

Yep, and it came back nil...so are you admitting we won't see you this weekend? And are you admitting you're a troll? Not even a good one. :p