Bowling Green: Hotair Roll Call

Chad Oliver

Ok boys and girls, it's that time of year again. Who is going and are you bringing your car?

I'll be there, already paid for the hotels :) . Still have to decide on whether to tow or drive the T. :confused:

I will be there with the family. We are bringing the wifes car though. The 85 made the trip (on the trailer of course) last year. :D

I'll be there...hoping to re-claim 1st place in the car show again!

I'm getting started already...;)

I'm registered but have not decided on which car to drive
down yet. Last year was the 84 and we finished 4th in the
78-85 car show class and 2nd in B-5 Sat. racing.

bye, Ed
http://edchapman.tripod.com/cars.html -- runner up B-5 GS nats 2004 -- 03 GSX stock
84 T-Type WH1 15.4@89 stock, 87 T 14.1@97 stock, 87 GN stock 399/400 points

I'll be there. I cant bring my car yet because i dont have my license yet::mad: My dad will most likely bring his 87 though. Ill be riding around in that with him. Look for the 87 with torque thrusts 2's, lowered, and GNX vents, that will be us.

please, everyone take lots of digital pics and vids for me!!! I graduate college that week, and I cant go at all!!!! lol...priorities are seriously out of wack!!! I NEED TO BE AT THE BUICK EVENT!!!!

Anyway, make sure you all get to send me some nice pics!!!

John

Thanks for the links Bob. According to the forum, I should be able to run in one of the bracket races. So I will go if I can, but I can't yet say for sure.

Yes and no

As always, looking forward to BG. Will not be racing this year, but do plan on driving my car down. If you see me on the side of road with hood up, stop or at least toot as you go by. Hope to see everyone this year.

Lee what day do you plan on going down, we might be taking the same route and if you'd like to travel together that could be possible. Hate to think you might break down. Let us know.

Thanks

Just kidding. We usually leave on Monday morning. There are 3-4 of us that run together. If Dwayne gets his ----- together, I will drive my truck with his car in the trailer. My darling will drive my car. We go down 69, around Indy and down 65. May just be my Darling and I as we will have to put her worthless dog in puppy prison for a week Monday morning. The others like to leave early. Puppy prison don/t open until 8

wow lee, sounds like you love your dog a lot....You should speak for the aspca!!! have fun at BG, and I hope you have a good time up in Norwalk!!!

John

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Lee Thompson
Just kidding. We usually leave on Monday morning. There are 3-4 of us that run together. If Dwayne gets his ----- together, I will drive my truck with his car in the trailer. My darling will drive my car. We go down 69, around Indy and down 65. May just be my Darling and I as we will have to put her worthless dog in puppy prison for a week Monday morning. The others like to leave early. Puppy prison don/t open until 8
So your trailering the boys car down, okay. Well we don't leave until midnight on Monday and get there in the Morning for Tuesday's starting day. Just didn't want you traveling alone. I know the car will get there no problem and look real nice too.