Bought a we4... no crank... no SES

Check the firewall on the drivers side under the hood and make sure the connector is well seated. Push it in and tighten the bolt that holds it in place.
It connects to the fuse box on the other side of the firewall

If the service enginel light is not lighting up that indicates a communication problem best case scenario 1. bad bulb for service engine light. Or it could be
2.bad chip/eprom
3.bad ecm
If you have a scanmaster and it's only lighting up for a few seconds and then it goes blank it's definitely 2 or 3
Good luck .

maybe its plugged into wrong spot
hard to tell from pic hope you find your issue

Wiring Diagrams

hope you get it running
hope they just put a 15 amp fuse in there bc thats all they had lying around but might be a problem there
and it looks like they plugged the orange jumper in wrong spot ( im learning too)
hope to see a WE4 back up in the game

Car's been sitting for 10 years. Starter could be seized up. I'd yank it and bench test it.

Car is running and running great. I suspect the maf is bad because if it gets any load the car stumbles and wants to act like it won’t get up and go at all. The starter was toast as well as the ccci fuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While the engine is running, unplug the MAF and see if the engine reacts to it being unplugged. Strongly suggest upgrading to LS1/LT1 MAF with translator.

Sitting 10 years inside or out. Could be too many things to count (electrical). Condensation can kill lots of electrical components when they're not used. I'd disconnect every electrical connector and clean them and make sure the contacts are good.