Boost issue/knock

Fuel is good, raises 1:1 and i have it set at 45psi, and got the hotwire kit on there. Yea the boost you can tell its trying to do something around 2,000rpm while driving but doesnt pull until about 3,000rpm with 10lbs of boost behind it

Yea ive heard that alot. They didnt come factory with them so thats what im kinda workin with

They didn't come factory with the mods your car has either. Mods that can blow a motor much quicker than a bone stock car.
If you cannot afford a SM I understand, we have all been there. With that said if you cannot afford a SM then really cannot afford a rebuild.

Trust me its cheaper to get a scanmaster, get a TT chip burned to your setup.

Like i said earlier, i need to rebuild my engine all because i drove the car with a stock 86/87 chip only to test out how the car drives, the stock chip wasnt correct for my setup.

Do you have to pass state emissions test where you live ?? If not get a test pipe or gut the cat .
http://www.kirbanperformance.com/product/43977/CATALYTIC+CONVERTER+TEST+PIPE+&+4-BOLT+FLANGE+GASKET+#7422.html
I gutted my cat, "temporarily" for "testing purposes" and it has made quite the difference. funny thing is after I did this, my car started going chingaling ling ling ling. The crank sensor had somehow come loose and was beating against the reluctor ring on the crank pulley. and somehow it didn't break, I was able to put it back into place aqnd the car runs so much better. does anybody know the proper spec to set the crank sensor? I would imagine you use feeler gauges and do it that way

.020 between the outside of the wheel and the sensor.

I would get a new sensor. Once they been hit, they are never the same.