body mouldings

fastforded

any suggestions where i can get the body moldings for a gn? mine have quite a few dings/dents and hoped to get them replaced.

thanks

Search the different venders, kirbans preformance where i find most stuff i need. Different venders have different parts for our cars. Search and search some more,you should be able find everything you need.

The Carquest near me has a good selection but will be closing as they were bought out by Advance. Your car will look better without the molding if you can buff out the "stripe".

We sell one that is almost dead on to the original stick on body side molding....same one we been selling for over 5-7 years....on our website. I matched it to originals as the closest one you will find....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirbanperformance.com

I don;t know our part number by memory...

The Carquest near me has a good selection but will be closing as they were bought out by Advance. Your car will look better without the molding if you can buff out the "stripe".
Been there, done that! I had the bright idea of removing the molding on my car since there was a piece missing on the rear quarter. When I removed the molding I noticed the "stripe" in the paint. Tried color sanding it to no avail. The adhesive had eaten through the paint down to the primer on the doors. I was able to get rid of the stripe on the front fenders. I had to repaint the doors.