Bob Bailey ignition module

Bob,

I'm ready when you are!!

Attachments

• 109 block.jpg
    109 block.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,458
I dont know if this is getting off track but: I have a lingenfelter controller on my ls1 that intercepts the coil packs and provides an adjustable timing retard using a 3 bar map and also incorporates a " 2 step" . Could these features be incorporated on your new ignition module Bob? It would be kinda cool to be able to retard the timing as boost goes up (maybe provide a little cushion when turning it up)

the 2-step is already in there.

We are planning lots of cool toys like the boost retard. Its less important since most guys have ways to adjust their timing already.

Bob

Bob,

When are the first units going to be ready? With the price of fuel, I'm not going to the track until I've solved my ignition issues. I hate to consider a distributor.........but???

Bob,

When are the first units going to be ready? With the price of fuel, I'm not going to the track until I've solved my ignition issues. I hate to consider a distributor.........but???

x2...I'm almost out of stock ignition modules and coil packs!

Well, my want has now become a Need:( Got the popping/surging/coughing at anything over 15#, and hate to roll the dice on parts from the local parts store. Any news

the prototype has been run on the bench here.

I'm taking it with me to Richard Clarks this week, and we should be able to post some video of some bench running.

It should be running on a car in another week or 2, then we just need to start building them. (I hate making promises, as the schedule has stretched out again and again)

Its been a long road, and everyone's patience is appreciated.

It will be worth the wait!

Bob

Demo, and raffle

at the TB.com event.

I will have the prototype unit running on the bench, making sparks.

We will be raffling off several systems just like we did with the 2 steps last year.

Details here: Click

Bob

at the TB.com event.

I will have the prototype unit running on the bench, making sparks.

We will be raffling off several systems just like we did with the 2 steps last year.

Details here: Click

Bob
Hey Bob, any chance ya'll will be at the T-Type/TTA reunion in Ohio in late July? Or any other vendors for that matter.

Bob, love your stuff. This new ignition system looks great.

Have you considered developing an Ion sensing system? I would think you could utilize some of the delphi components out there for this (?)

I imagine it would be a monumental task but what a game changer that would be. It would be like what widebands did to fueling, ion sensing would be to spark.
Just curious as to whether or not we are still a ways off price/technology wise from this.

OK, I'm anxious to get going on this project. In the pics on post #48. They appear to be LS1 coils. I know Bob also mentioned that LS2 coils were the best choice. So before I order some coils. Is GM # 12573190 a good #? These are what I think are LS2 coils (input and output on opposite sides vs. the pic in post 48 where there on the same side. Also Bob, will you be shipping the 6 plug harnesses with the box or should I be shopping for those too?
Thanks, Scott

Well in diagnosing my no start I took the module to the parts house. It tested bad. Need one of these too:mad: