Board Moving Tomorrow!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the board will be down a while tomorrow. It will be moving from it's temporary, rescue server, home to our brand new private server with a great new host! We will slowly start adding new features from there. Stay tuned!!

awesome, good luck and still hoping for the old threads :):cool:to be restored along with the pictures.

Thank you Shane! This board and its members are an incredible resource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope one of the features is to make the "edit" longer or permanent.

And maybe a "delete" option like some other site I visit.

And thank you.

Freakin awesome news!! Thanks again for your efforts to keep this board alive and THRIVE............

No delete option please as fake members will sell some crap and once it sells, they will delete the post and crawl back in the hole they came from. Ask me how I know :cautious: As far as edit, it can be done in the thread or start a new one. Sorry Mike E, but I disagree.

I can understand the delete in the for sale section.

one board I visit does not allow short term members in that you cannot post pictures until something like 25 regular posts.
Maybe options can be limited in this way and no options in the for sale section.

Last edited:
any ideas if any of the previous "lost photos" can be recovered during this move/transition to new servers?

any ideas if any of the previous "lost photos" can be recovered during this move/transition to new servers?

Im cautiously saying partially. I have a bunch of them. I dont know how many I have but its a lot. The question is whether or not they can be reintegrated. Our new hoster has the files and its on the short list to attempt to reintegrate them.

Im cautiously saying partially. I have a bunch of them. I dont know how many I have but its a lot. The question is whether or not they can be reintegrated. Our new hoster has the files and its on the short list to attempt to reintegrate them.
That'd be incredible! Thanks for all your efforts (and other admins as well)

This is all exciting news! Is there anyway we as board members can help support the site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that there are growing pain by switching to a different server to host this site. But believe it or not the fruits of your labor has been rewarding in this short time. Looking for best in the near future. Great Job...