Blownv6 misrepresented parts

For as many of us guys that know mike and know how awesome and giving of a person that he is, its extremely hard to believe he would ever screw anyone. He's also very experienced with these motors and would never describe a crank with a nick like that as polishable. Something happened to that crank after it was out of Mike's hands, or its not the same crank.

Just an odd example. I sold a crank to a fellow member a few years ago. He called me a month later and Saud I sold him a wide journal v8 crank and couldn't believe I could screw that up. I told him I've never had a v8 crank and something weird was going on. He got ahold of me a week later to tell me his buddies swapped it out to mess with him.

Last time i bought a standard turbo crank i paid almost 600. Now one for $195 and if it can b turn 10/10 or so maybe is still not so bad of a deal..sometimes 4 trying to save a buck or two we end up in a worse possition.. Good luck man. Cuz even the stores have a 90 days return limit.
:) hope he mans up n work something out.
$195 SHIPPED. for each

Coming from a true piece of snake meat!! Please , while Im being roasted on here do tell the similar stories!!
I say your just jabbing back because I called your sorry arse out!!

Speaking of lies and liars - 8 SEC 109 - thats a pretty good one !!! Mike

How about that junk intake you sold to Ted A as unported which turned out to be ported? Does that one ring a bell? Or is it one of your many shady deals you just forgot about?

Oh I can't wait to hear your lie/reply!

How about that junk intake you sold to Ted A as unported which turned out to be ported? Does that one ring a bell? Or is it one of your many shady deals you just forgot about?

Oh I can't wait to hear your lie/reply!
First off, you don't have a dog in this fight so I suggest that you step off. This has nothing to do with you or Ted A, it's about Evil and BlownV6. Get out of this thread and stay out! If you want to continue with this then I'm sure SGRIM or JayC will be happy to give you some time to think about it.;)

Just trying to prevent someone else from getting burned by this guy.
No, you're trying to get digs in on someone in a thread that has nothing to do with you. If Ted posted a feedback thread about an intake then it's been done. If he hasn't then he's happy with the way things came out in the end. Either way, stay out of this thread and let the 2 work out what they need to!:mad:

Once again- people buy stuff then don't inspect on arrival- then want to bitch? How long should you be able to complain back to seller? Did you not get lots of pics before pulling the trigger?
So you're saying I shouldn't complain that I wasn't sent what was stated?
Well those are some pretty harsh words!! How about your a liar and DOUCHE BAG!!! I have sold a lot of parts over the years and to my knowledge your the first person to call me a liar and a thief. A thief would have taken your money and sent you nothing in return. You sent me money and I imediately packaged your cranks very carefully and shipped them to you , and e-mailed you the tracking numbers in December!!! Now 5 months later you want to cry that I sold you a bad crank. That looks like any other turbo crank to me , so why am I supposed to believe that thats one that I sold you??
Tell you what , you prove to me that its a crank that I sent you and I will fix this!! Otherwise kiss this!!! Especially after your being such a jerk on here .

Also I was on vacation in Florida from April 26th until May 5th and thats why you didnt get a reponse from me!!

I will be waiting on your response!! Mike

Mike. I know it's been almost 5 months. When they came in I only opened the boxes and looked at the top bearings and made sure it was a turbo crank.
It's obviously I can't prove these are the cranks you sent.
Are you stating the cranks you sent did not look like that before you shipped them? Because at least the one i posted pictures of does not match your add description. Yes you did pack them nicely and ship them right away but that doesn't change the fact that at least one is unusable.

By the way. Your vacation story doesn't add up. I checked you profile page every day since the first private message i sent you on May first and you were on here checking the stage two section just about every day. That's why I posted there looking for you. I'm sure a mod can confirm this.

It seems impossible to me that you didn't see the damage in those pics.

I just don't understand how someone that's been on here as long as you have would do this to someone. That's F'ed up!

I'm going to check the other crank tomorrow. I have been very busy. Hopefully that one is useable.

You know I've done nothing wrong but take too long to inspect them. You should make right on this.

D

For as many of us guys that know mike and know how awesome and giving of a person that he is, its extremely hard to believe he would ever screw anyone. He's also very experienced with these motors and would never describe a crank with a nick like that as polishable. Something happened to that crank after it was out of Mike's hands, or its not the same crank.

Just an odd example. I sold a crank to a fellow member a few years ago. He called me a month later and Saud I sold him a wide journal v8 crank and couldn't believe I could screw that up. I told him I've never had a v8 crank and something weird was going on. He got ahold of me a week later to tell me his buddies swapped it out to mess with him.

Nothing happened to this crank since it left Mikes hands period? It was packaged really well.
All I did was pull it out of the box carefully. I've been around cranks before.

This is definitely one of the cranks he sent me. Mike knows this better than anyone. He packaged it.

Do the right thing and fix this Mike.

D

I'm sure mike will make it right. Hes a good guy. Are you sure that nick wasn't from something dropping on it in your garage or during shipping? I highly doubt mike would send something out with that kind of damage. He's no dummy.

Thanks for having my back!!! Mike

1. It's obviously I can't prove these are the cranks you sent.
2. Are you stating the cranks you sent did not look like that before you shipped them?
3. By the way. Your vacation story doesn't add up. I checked you profile page every day since the first private message i sent you on May first and you were on here checking the stage two section just about every day. That's why I posted there looking for you. I'm sure a mod can confirm this. D

1. - I had someone do the bait and switch on me years ago , so now I alway mark the cranks I send out and keep record of the markings on them. I can tell if it is a crank that I sent you!! Im not perfect, so it is possible that I screwed up.

2. - Real hard for me to believe that I missed that!!!

3. - Really dont give a rats ase about your math skills!! I was in Florida on vacaion on the days stated!!
MODS!! please verify the exact time and date that I opened the threads directed at me in the Stage II section!!

More later Mike

3. - Really dont give a rats ase about your math skills!! I was in Florida on vacaion on the days stated!!
MODS!! please verify the exact time and date that I opened the threads directed at me in the Stage II section!!

I think what he's saying is it was showing you online. I dont have any way to verify that. Ive never seem a forum package that would track that granularly. It would be a way too resource intensive.

Correct Jay. It showed he was online hence me assuming he was reading the threads.

nothing has been installed.

Those nicks look more like they were done during detonation or something.
I don't know, but I DO known it didn't happen with me.

My motor is still in the car. And the 27k motor I bought in february is still wrapped up from the seller. I can take pics with todays paper to verify.

these cranks have not been used.
I'll take a picture of any area of the crank that you'd like for your verification or you can send anyone local to me to inspect them.

I've bought over $10k worth of parts on here over the years with no issues. I did not just choose to screw you and wait 5 months so i can't dispute with paypal and be in this Purgatory.

I also don't know you from anywhere therefore i have no reason to randomly attack you.

Maybe you knew maybe you didn't but this crank came damaged.

I'm off to check the other crank.

D

I bought some interior parts from EVIL not long ago and when I informed him one of the items was wrong, he shipped out the right part at his own expense and even told me to go ahead keep the other part (which can be painted to match my interior).

I haven't had any dealings with the other party involved here so I have no dog in this hunt, I just thought I would relate my experience with EVIL.

He seems like a pretty straight up guy to me.

I can understand his frustration but yeah, he probably coulda gone a little easier on the title of the thread....jus' sayin'.

Thank you f
I bought some interior parts from EVIL not long ago and when I informed him one of the items was wrong, he shipped out the right part at his own expense and even told me to go ahead keep the other part (which can be painted to match my interior).

I haven't had any dealings with the other party involved here so I have no dog in this hunt, I just thought I would relate my experience with EVIL.

He seems like a pretty straight up guy to me.

I can understand his frustration but yeah, he probably coulda gone a little easier on the title of the thread....jus' sayin'.

Thank you for the kind words.

Fair enough. Charlie. Can you re-title this thread to something more appropriate?

thanks
D

I have known Mike ( Blown V6) for many years and my first comment to anyone that mentions his name is; Mike is as honest as they come, he is a straight shooter, what you see is what you get!. We have bought plenty of things from mike including a motor that went 8.40's around 170mph. We never had any issues at all. As a matter of fact he has shipped items to us without even getting paid for it because we were in a crunch, now how many people you know that would do that? He is a very helpful person and an asset to our Buick community. I have learned a lot from him. He always patiently answers all my questions even if I ask the same questions 10 times over.
I don't know what happened here but I know if there was something wrong and Mike made a mistake he will stand by it. The problem here is that you waited so long and its hard to go back and remember what were the specs on a particular item....hell I can't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. I had a similar experience with a well respect board member here few years back . We bought a stage block from him it had damage to #1 main cap area, that's what we were told by him as the naked eye can only say so much, he said if there is anything else is wrong that he will work with us. We took it to the machine shop and by the time they looked at it like 6 months later, they were more crack after they magged. I contacted the seller but he said we waited too long so suck it up.... so we did!

Just my $.02
Prasad

Thanks Charlie.

These pics clearly show that these cranks have not been cleaned up never mind tried to be installed in my motor and damaged by me as suggested.
Nothing has happened to these cranks after they left Mike and they are the same cranks. that was entertaining though.

There are only two explanations. Either he knew or he missed the dents. I hope it's the latter.

Crank #2 has some minor groves but no dents and appears it will need to be cut .010 at most. It's not completely as represented but appears manageable.
here are some pics. On the pic with the arrow. Is that normal to have that chunk missing right there? If not the crank #2 is also no good.

c21.jpg
c22.jpg
c23.jpg
c24.jpg
c25.jpg

Attachments

• c11.jpg
    c11.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 64
  • c11.jpg
    c11.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 66