Bison

Bottom line, we are all here to share info. Like Nick says, whether right or wrong you have to come to your own conclusions. I have gone round and round with members and hold no grudge. Thats how it should be. No one knows everything and no one can give the right answer for every little thing that pops up over the net. It's just not possible. We can only give advice based on our experiences.

I have helped a ton of people on this board with little to no credit at all. I take phone calls at night and on weekends. I give better support than the vendors.

It gets old.

Yeah it might get old but you know you love it when you have a chance to help somebody get their car back on the road Rick!!!!:D THATS A GOOD FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!! And why are guys like Bison are on here helping, becuase it's a good feeling to help and it's fulfilling.

People get to caught up with trying to be somebody on this board. Bottom line is, the guys that have the knowledge dont have to be anybody on this board becuase they dont rely on this board to keep their cars running, they are only here to help others and spend a little downtime reading. Now when someone is completely disrespectful towards them, they say F it, why should I spend so much of my own time trying to help?

Guys like Bison make it possible for other people to learn bottom line. Come back brother!

Bison is too busy getting his motor back together so he can go racing again!
686 to the tire wasnt enough!;)

Guys like Bison make it possible for other people to learn bottom line. Come back brother!

x10

He is a great member and I hate to see him quit posting... He is one of the most knowledgeable buick guys up here too...
x20

I have never met the man personally but I have read a TON of his posts and he helped Clark6 on here a personal friend of mine work out the bugs on his car. Bison is a wealth of info and he always offered it FREELY just to help out the guys in here. I can totally understand how a whiner can get under your skin Bison but there are a ton of guys on here that really appciate your help man. Hope it works out soon. Daniel Ray
x100

Bison is a great guy, i have a hand full of PM that i saved with info he gave me, and the best part is if he didnt know the answer he would tell you he didnt know and point you in the right direction to find the answer

X100 on what everyone else posted

HE is probably upset you guys missed his birthday July 30th;)

i texted him on his b day and he never got back to me. i sent him another text today about somebody looking for something and nothing. i sent him a few more off color texts and still nothing! maybe he retired from texting too! i guess i will have to try calling next to see if he retired from that too!

Brian (bison) and I have butted heads a few times but his info is invaluble to the board. I really hope he comes back soon and hope everything else works out.

He is lifting butt weights. He'll post as soon as he finishes his last set of butt curls. I think he does 6 sets of 1000.:D

Take all the time you need broham.:smile:
leg-curl.jpg

Well I have never even met the guy, but I have been on this board for almost 10 years now, and the people who posts I regularly search out are few, but Bison was one of them. He had the facts, experience and info when you needed it. I hope he reconsiders.

Bison has forgotten more then most will ever know. He tells me he's retired..... for now. His new combo should be up and running in a week or so, so Ill post some numbers when we get em.

But if u really need to find him he's usually here.....:p

Attachments

• bada.jpg
    bada.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 205