Castle performance banned from gs nationals

I must be blocked because I can not pull it up.... Who's page is it, anyone know? I found a GS Nationals page but not "The GS Nationals" page
I think it should open up anonymously through any browser.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231204-191756_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204-191756_Messages.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 40
That guy is an absolute joke, and if you have anything to say about him you get nice threats and racial comments.

I wonder if the Bamford boys are still street racing...
AIRC, it was around Detroit?
I think it was Richard's buddy, Jim ? that was the "doer of the deed".

Well....glad i saw this.
Been getting daily emails from kirbans with somekind of sale for the last month........off to the spam folder

And let me say itsa damn shame.
I have been a customer of kirbans since the mid 90s
I’ve been getting the same emails won’t buy a thing from him.I can see him just selling off his stock to someone and that’s it for Kirbans Performance.

Well....glad i saw this.
Been getting daily emails from kirbans with somekind of sale for the last month........off to the spam folder

And let me say itsa damn shame.
I have been a customer of kirbans since the mid 90s

Same here...every damn day. Seems like they're trying a little too hard to drum up some business.

Word is getting around.... Dennis made a very serious error in judgement selling to that dirtbag.
Then again, he may not care if he's been paid.

I'm surprised that he(Dennis) let his name go with the business. Not sure how that works when selling a business that has a persons name in it, but it seems a bit deceptive to sell a business with a name that isn't even involved in the day to day dealings anymore.

It was a win for shitcastle.... got the "good" name on his side... Mike

can you drop the actual link to this, I can't find it
ill send you invite to the group it started in, housewife's of turbobuick...its sals group...William avilia exposed all the so called work done to a customers car...