Billet wheel 6765

L8TRH8R

Does anyone have dyno#'s and or track #'s with this turbo yet? If so what is the rest of your set up?

Thanks all

PM me too! A friend of mine has this turbo with Champion irons, 206 roller and a bigger slic. Thanks!

Me to cal!!!! so many choices..Ill be buying from you when i get my turbo..hopefully i can pick ur brain first and put together a combo ;)

Gimme a couple weeks and I can let everyone know. I gotta do some more dynoing first.

i like secrets too. i am thinking of getten one of these. is it possible to get it without the exhaust housing and i can take apart my new cpt66 and use the precision 63 ?

i like secrets too. i am thinking of getten one of these. is it possible to get it without the exhaust housing and i can take apart my new cpt66 and use the precision 63 ?

I have never used a cpt turbo, so can't say if it has the same exhaust wheel. I would be suprised if it did. If it did, the money you saved probably wouldn't be worth it when you tried to sell your old turbo without a housing.

I will be sure to post the results when I am finished testing.

Yeah Cal - let me in on the results too.:biggrin: You could have used my car!

I have a billet 6765 with dbb cartridge and .63a/r housing - one of the first ones out I believe.

It went 10.88 @ 125+ on a very conservative tuneup. SOFT 1.61 60ft from a 6-8# foot brake launch and around 22-23# down track. This turbo makes real power around 28# and up so there's a lot more. I expect LOW 10s with a more aggressive tune and 30psi.

Engine was a 109 with stock rotating assembly, mildly ported GN1s, roller cam, etc, etc. weighing 3610.