Billet Tensioner

yeah the stock or RJC pulley is a HUGE thing for me since its so visible on my car

here is my dilemma makes it look so much better

pulleys 1.jpg
pulleys 2.jpg

Great looking piece!

I'm all in and will send a deposit tomorrow if I can use my RJC pulley or they decide to put a pulley that is just as good looking on that $450 part.

BTW, I've got a brand new, in the box, OEM tensioner on the shelf already so that isn't a deciding factor.

$450 is pretty pricey to not have any choice in pulleys.

Jus' sayin'.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Straight from the source

"Good morning Steve, I will make sure that the pulley's are interchangeable,
I am working on the design and materials and soonest I have the machines going I will have some pictures for you."

I didn't get an answer as to if they would be available without the pulley.

at the end of this run is the company still going to sell these tensioners one off, or is this kinda a one time deal only?
That was the idea but if only a few sell a year it is hard to justify having a large stock sitting on the shelf, so it might be limited to group buys, or if we get a strong initial buy then they will probably be ok. Its a little too soon to tell since there are a lot of different factors.

Glad it can be interchangeable. Whats the last date to get money in.for.seposit
The sooner the better if we can get a final number ordered before production that makes it more cost effective and easier when ordering the Aluminum stock. If orders are placed near the end of production another stock order must be placed. Delivery fees on metal is usually flat rate for a truck load so if a single bar is ordered it at, or near the same cost as an entire load. (My friends went through this needing to get 12 ft of a specific type and size of bar for a roll cage upgrade).
Not to mention better pricing with a volume order, and time consumed by the logistics of all the aforementioned.
This company making the tensioners is not a huge manufacturing outfit and manpower is limited, so it is best reserved for production efforts.

Again, provided this tensioner will have a clean, non observable provision to accommodate my RJC pulley, I will put in a deposit tomorrow.

Is this an affirmative?

And I guess I should ask now, before sending money, if there is one, what is the warranty on this tensioner?

Oh damn, LIFETIME, really?

Really, Really, Really?

I'm not being a smart ass, I'm asking a legitimate question.

Someone needed to ask.

Last edited:
Again, provided this tensioner will have a clean, non observable provisioin to accomodate my RJC pulley, I will put in a deposit tommorow.

Is this an affirmative?

And I guess I should ask now, before sending money, if there is one, what is the warranty on this tensioner?
Yes and Lifetime warranty.

Cool.

You'll see a deposit tomorrow.

Thank you for all the effort. :)

If it stirs up anyone else's interest to get in on this, I will be submitting my deposit soon as well.

If I'm not mistaken, reading through this thread, we have at least 7-8 people if not 10+ pulleys already having money deposited for. So please do send in your deposit.