Billet Tensioner

I asked for another day...mainly to decide what to do.
He said take your time....I will message everyone that made a deposit.

So how many more deposits do you need to make this happen? What is the deposit amount now?
I'm thinking about doing this even though I currently don't need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So how many more deposits do you need to make this happen? What is the deposit amount now?
I'm thinking about doing this even though I currently don't need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Mine is working fine as well but when/if I need one, its going to be alot better swapping to one with a lifetime warranty vs another question mark. Last I checked, deposit was still 233.50

A year or 2 from now a hundred guys are going to be looking for a replacement tensioner. None will be out there but we will have ours.:smuggrin:

I will probably be in Steve. Starting a new job next week so the money will be coming back in.

OK I worked it out and sent the 50% payment for the orders we had, I did not want to delay production for the guys who already paid. Since we were only 4-5 short with; one guy said he was mailing payment, one said he was going to order another, and three others needed a little more time so I proceeded and during the production time I can collect that money; what I collected and the promise to pay guys add up to 21 orders.
We can also go beyond the 21 if people decide to join in as long as it is before the end of the production run. I took a bit of a risk hoping those guys who promised will come through since I will be on the hook for the additional units.
So the ball is officially rolling.

Last edited:
When do you anticipate getting the first Proto type
Probably about 2 weeks.
Regarding the prototype..... I would like a volunteer to test it also. I would like to test it on two cars. I will run it on my car but I don't exactly have a street car w/ loud exhaust, drag skinnies, slicks. Someone on the east coast who made a deposit who has a driver car PM me. This way we get two sets of eyes looking at it and two engines to run it on.
No offense to the west coast guys who overwhelmingly participated, but I want to keep shipping from me to the next guy fast and cheap.....