Billet Tensioner

Will the stock or RJC pulley fit the new tensioner incase I would want to keep mine on the car?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Will the stock or RJC pulley fit the new tensioner incase I would want to keep mine on the car?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
I cannot answer that since the pulleys might use a bearing with a different sized Inside Diameter. I will know when I receive the prototype.

The remedy for this:
tensionerc.JPG

I decided to pull the trigger on this even though I have an extra unit put away. Why? Cause all of them that I own are 27+ years old! Hope enough of you will step up so that we can get the price down by a few dollars... ;)

How much extra to ship to Toronto Canada?
You unfortunate Canadian guys get hammered on shipping.....o_O $40.15 was the flat rate box for all of Canada for a single unit. Perhaps if a few Canadian guys get together a larger package with 3 or 4 units sent to a single address in Canada can save you guys some money, and then ship or meet up from there. Or if you have a source in a border state that then can bring them over....
Let me know what I can try to help anyway I can.

Last edited:
Anyone on the fence time to get off it. We need this to happen. No one else is making them.

How many more before we can get this going?
We are halfway short of the magic 20. I understand the economy has everyone in a crunch; but in reality the econominc slump is what even allow these small projects to get a second look. Like the dash project-- those sold about 18 and NVU is a huge supplier and listed in national catalogs, they were actually pleased thinking the participation would be in the single digits.
I also understand this is one of those parts that folks think: "I will get it when I need it."
But trust me the timing is right for this; metal prices are down, the shops are a little slow, and we can get a top notch product that otherwise would get turned away unless it could sell a 1000 units.
Trust me I really really wish that the gates company still had our aftermarket versions for $88 (even though they are huge pieces of crap)..but that should be an indicator of how slowly they moved that they didnt want to do a final run. Hope we can get just a few more guys and then I see if it could be worked out. ....

Steve I should be able to, will know better mid-week. I have a few things I'm in the middle of (one of which is rewiring almost 20yrs of modifications and finishing my dash install.) also I am waiting on a few clients to pay up and I will be good to go.

Aaron

Well the deadline came and went I with the goal not met. I just simply asked for more time...