Billet Tensioner

Steve,
Paypal sent for a polished unit! Great work and thank you for your contribution to the community! Stuff like this is what sets us apart from other hobbyists in the Collector/Muscle car arena! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Tom Mancini

Just to clarify they are only making the bright machined aluminum, not black and not necessarily "polished" like a mirror....Sorry for the Confucius :oldman:
Pearl of wisdom for today:
Confucius says," takes many nails to build a crib, but only one SCREW to fill it!!"

man I wish I was still going to the dunes(too hot now) I would put one through more torture than anyone else can....Im on and off the throttle hundreds of times a day when Im driving in the dunes. That would definitely test it out.
Im on the fence about on of these. Did anyone answer if the RJC pulleys would fit? Can it made to fit? That would be tits

Ohh the irony...:rolleyes: Heard a squeaking coming from the belt area and started checking pulleys. Idler pulley was the culprit and when I spun it, it just kept going and going with a quiet squeek - squeek - squeek. Picked up one from advance auto and put it on and all is good for now. :cautious:

Ill send mine this time next week......im a auto transporter and ill be home then...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

i dont feel like reading through 7 pages of replies so if this has already been answered i apologize.

you might want to offer it without the pulley for cheaper that way guys with the rjc pulleys or guys who have the buickgn.com pulleys or the guy who is just cheap and wants to run his stock pulley.

again if this has been answered i apologize

It hasn't been determined if the pulleys will interchange

As much as I like the RJC pulley, it's no good on a bad tensioner. I'ld rather had a good tensioner without the RJC pulley.

Well the rjc is made to fit the stock tensioner sooo put a bug in their ear before they build it to use a bearing that will fit their pulley and a stock sized bolt...I wouldnt think it would be a huge deal....

at the end of this run is the company still going to sell these tensioners one off, or is this kinda a one time deal only?