Billet Tensioner

Steve - Can I still get in on this?
Still time to get in before the final approval of the prototype, of which should be coming soon.
And thanks for posting that..... yes those tensioners go like hell to keep things going. So that is why I chose a billet model specific purpose built unit than trying to retrofit one from a different car model.

I really want to see one first before I say ok is that possible??? Also is there a warranty? I may have missed that? Thanks nick

I really want to see one first before I say ok is that possible??? Also is there a warranty? I may have missed that? Thanks nick
You can order between the time of prototype testing, which will be about a week.
The unit has a lifetime warranty.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I didn't see this answered yet, is this just a one time only run or will we be able to purchase one from them at a later date?

I didn't see this answered yet, is this just a one time only run or will we be able to purchase one from them at a later date?
It was mentioned earlier that they will be available later but about 10% more in price.
This time frame is the introductory period w/ discount pricing.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Did you decide to make it so the RJC pullet will work? I would be in for one if I could use my pulley. This may have been answered, but my forum time has been very limited and I have read much in this thread in a bit.

Thank you

Did you decide to make it so the RJC pullet will work? I would be in for one if I could use my pulley. This may have been answered, but my forum time has been very limited and I have read much in this thread in a bit.

Thank you
X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pulleys will be of stock dimensions and interchangeable with aftermarket designs matching stock configurations. See above at pictures of the pulleys and text regarding that issue.

I received message today that they are working to have the prototype to me by Monday.

will the springs be the same as stock and will they have the factory type tension markers so you can see if you are in range? Nice item!
Mike

will the springs be the same as stock and will they have the factory type tension markers so you can see if you are in range? Nice item!
Mike
I can answer that better when the prototype arrives. It was premised to be a billet copy of the factory one.

Just say there's a major screw up and theycacan't get it right. I presume there will be refunds. Just want to be crystal on everything

Just say there's a major screw up and theycacan't get it right. I presume there will be refunds. Just want to be crystal on everything
All this company does is make tensioners, they were specifically chosen for that reason not just a fabrication machine shop. Their customers are primarily the Mustang cars since they have belt throwing problems with increased power.
But let us keep the faith and hope and pray that this will be a flawless endeavor.