Bigfoot....

put me in for the shamanistic training of natives; how unreliable do you think eyeballing distances and scales in the woods is?? honestly.....we;d say giant mountain men if they had beards to rival Charlton Heston's Moses.... lblack lichen moss is an excellent insulation; so are bear skins....spending 10 years enforced cut off from humanity and living on the land with NO human contact; or with as little as possible...it'd make the human quite a bit stronger, and people who aren't snipers or accurate judges of scale in terms of how big an object is in the woods...would tend to embellish....think abt it, all those "the big one that got away!" stories?

Just contact (Mcasteel2112) about Bigfoot, He stated to me and my wife that his uncle shot Bigfoot years ago... Me and my wife were in disbelief while this tool carried on about how his uncle shot Bigfoot.... One of the all time best BS stories we ever heard....We still laugh our azz off till this day thinking of it and his serious face while telling it.... We often wonder if he escaped from Bell view mental hospital or something.... :biggrin::rolleyes:

Scot W.

I just got the pm wit hthe story in it Scot.

However I figure if there is something like this out there somewhere its very few and Im looking for a reason to go out there and heck Ill probably just end up hog hunting that weekend.

you could always bait him out with your turbo Buick. just park it out in the woods with a camera on it. hell if god drives a turbo Buick then maybe big foot does too. HEY YOU NEVER KNOW???????

I just got the pm wit hthe story in it Scot.

However I figure if there is something like this out there somewhere its very few and Im looking for a reason to go out there and heck Ill probably just end up hog hunting that weekend.

Be careful...apparently they're maneaters. YouTube - Samsquanch

I'm not saying there arent any "real" bigfoots!! I was just pointing out that some of the sightings could have been "shaman". As far as a real bigfoot, show me some real physical proof??? Hair sample/bone/fecal matter, etc etc. No one has provided any real/verifiable evidence. When they do, I will become a "true" believer................:biggrin:

Anyone ever seen Paul Bunyan and his blue ox? :biggrin::biggrin:

As far as a real bigfoot, show me some real physical proof??? Hair sample/bone/fecal matter, etc etc. No one has provided any real/verifiable evidence.

have you found hair samples, bone, fecal matter, for a black or brown bear; or a deer in the woods? yes we have them, it is not strange that we have a hard time finding bone pieces or fecal matter for obviously real animals; and here's the thing...in the PNW; one of the hardest to hunt animals is the Columbian black-tailed deer; as these are also known as the "pacific ghost deer" even though we have photos, trophy examples, and the like...these deer like to hide in blackberry thickets, among other kinds of thickets...where bears and humans alike have a hard time getting through...

now, an intlligent ape or distinct human species (descended from Neanderthals on a different path from Homo Sapiens) or shamans would avoid human contact; may be smart enough to not let themselves be caught...and given the amount of wildlife scavenging known in the pacific NW; I would dare-say either the lack of carcasses indicates heavy scavenging by coyotes and mountain lions, or by being buried by family members of the unit (humans are known to do this; some animals do something similar, see elephant graveyards)

and here's another thing....

for hundreds of years, Europeans thought Mountain gorillas to be myth until their discovery....yet the indigenous peoples knew of them for long time.... something similar could well be happening, though I am more in the "shaman" camp as I am part native myself :)

i believe in bigfoot, sorry dont really have any cool stories besides being stalked by mountain lions a few times when i was out hunting....coincidentically for mountain lions lol

I'm not saying there arent any "real" bigfoots!! I was just pointing out that some of the sightings could have been "shaman". As far as a real bigfoot, show me some real physical proof??? Hair sample/bone/fecal matter, etc etc. No one has provided any real/verifiable evidence. When they do, I will become a "true" believer................:biggrin:

Anyone ever seen Paul Bunyan and his blue ox? :biggrin::biggrin:

Oh YES....YES I HAVE!!!! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ugFTr5S74...Eg/cqCj9gzTXts/s1600/paul-bunyan-and-babe.jpg

Go for it, but don't hold your breath. I only ever get deer and other expected critters on my cams.

The 3 times I've seen 'something' big and bulky in the woods at night it was with my eyes. I did snap a picture once with a disposable, from about 15 feet away. Whatever it was looked me straight in the eyes and had the body of a linebacker. It never made a sound but took off running into the woods behind the barn, taking out branches and limbs along the way.

Where we camp, there has been reported 'activity' for almost 100 years. The landowner has some pictures and video, as well as other eyewitness accounts but those could all be fabricated. One of my buddies was driving his truck back to camp at 1am and sure enough one walked right across the road. I wasn't there but I would trust him with my life. He was freaked when he got back and woke us all up.

I told him he should have run it over and settled the debate :)

I have some crazy audio recordings coming out of the swamp in the woods a ways behind camp. Hoots, grunts, snorts...sounds very ape-like.

It's funny people mention not finding any bones. I said the same thing to the landowner where we camp and he nodded. Said "yup...I showed you the bear den, and you've seen them at the trash cans...but I have yet to find a bear carcass or any remains from them either."

The 'creatures' he sees on his property are no more than 7 feet tall.

Each spring, he has a few calves go missing and on occasion, finds the remains way back in the woods.

One camping friend put his bow stand (ladder thingy) up in a tree across the river from the swampy area where we hear the sounds. He sat there all night and eventually he heard the screams again. As they drew closer, he snapped on his IR scope and that's when the trees on the other side of the river came to life. Screams...thrashing...the works. He said "all I was was three pairs of eyes looking right up at me and they were attached to some pretty beefy bodies."

That's my contribution :)

I dont doubt a creature like that lives somewhere on the planet but its hard to believe it would live anywhere in the lower 48 without being seen at least once or even a skull or some other type of bone or other physical evidence.

I think it would be more likely in an area like Canada of Alaska where it could get lost and have no interaction with humans. Foot tracks mean literally nothing. It has be proven over and over again that a print can be created.

And where are the off spring? The foot prints u see are always of a so-called adults.

I'm from Canada, I think I drank with that guy once... smelled bad and had big feet...

either you believe or dont

there are new species of animals being found every year so for something like these to be around and secluded and avoid us wouldn't amaze me. now i'm in texas so closest one i've heard is in OK and Louisiana. Plus the footage that guy got a bluff creek was analyzed and experts say you can see the muscles moving under the fur. Regardless there will always be 2 kinds of people believers and non believers.

Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy theres a texas website...

Im also going to be looking for it and just kinda hanging around with 10 friends of mine from the marines and their girlfriends/wifes and kids. Im sure between the 11 of us we can hit it with at least one bullet.

be careful there goat

some of the incidents i've read and heard about est this thing being between 7-9 ft tall weighing over 800lbs. now unless your taking an elephant gun i'd becareful. and there is an old indian belief that if you kill one you'll die within 6-7 years. I've always been intrigued by the unknown and watch stuff like this, the indians have a place in california that has alot of wall art showing animals like this painted on the wall next to other known animals. regardless becareful buddy, good luck and hope if anything you have a good evening just hanging out with family and freinds.

We can find pieces of the space shuttle the size of a quarter scattered over a few states, but we can't find Bigfoot?

Somebody must have got him on Google Street View :biggrin:

I dont doubt a creature like that lives somewhere on the planet but its hard to believe it would live anywhere in the lower 48 without being seen at least once or even a skull or some other type of bone or other physical evidence.

I think it would be more likely in an area like Canada of Alaska where it could get lost and have no interaction with humans. Foot tracks mean literally nothing. It has be proven over and over again that a print can be created.

And where are the off spring? The foot prints u see are always of a so-called adults.

And I was thinking all along if there is any kind of unidentified beast of any sort on the planet that it MUST come from Arkansas:D
Can we blame Erik Estrada?

Just contact (Mcasteel2112) about Bigfoot, He stated to me and my wife that his uncle shot Bigfoot years ago... Me and my wife were in disbelief while this tool carried on about how his uncle shot Bigfoot.... One of the all time best BS stories we ever heard....We still laugh our azz off till this day thinking of it and his serious face while telling it.... We often wonder if he escaped from Bell view mental hospital or something.... :biggrin::rolleyes:

Scot W.

that just made me crack up I can't wait to start telling this story hahaha!

btw congratz made the mag in sick fashion no less, as usual. Very COOL!