Bigfoot....

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
So Im sitting here and looking around at a empty dark field that hide all kinds of scary things that go bump in the night. I been thinking about actually putting out some game cams and seeing what I get on them since I got penlty of property and people claim to have seen in the area before.

I dont live very far from fouke, ark where the fouke monster (bigfoot) is believed to be this very day, but no proof and no telling who has looked for him. I just wonder if this creature is even out there or it is a fake to get tv ratings...

He's out there. Just don't go playing any jokes on him like they do in those Jack's links commercials.

Don't mess with Bigfoot!!! :eek:

Outdoor cameras are cheap enough these days so are hard drive recorders etc. go for it. :smile:

I dont doubt a creature like that lives somewhere on the planet but its hard to believe it would live anywhere in the lower 48 without being seen at least once or even a skull or some other type of bone or other physical evidence.

I think it would be more likely in an area like Canada of Alaska where it could get lost and have no interaction with humans. Foot tracks mean literally nothing. It has be proven over and over again that a print can be created.

And where are the off spring? The foot prints u see are always of a so-called adults.

Funny that you bring this subject up. Just laughing about Bigfoot with my wife. When I was little, I was scared to death of Bigfoot. What started it all was when I stayed overnight at my uncle's house, it was late and we were watching a movie called Snowbeast. There was a part where a skiier was hanging on to a cliff and this big, clawed hand grabbed the guy by his head and killed him. Don't think my feet hit the floor on the way to the bedroom!! LOL!!!! My cousin was nice enough to buy the movie for me last Christmas. By the way, the Jack Link commercials are hilarious!

I agree on why they would have them here and not up yonder... I have heard storys all my life about him and got drunk one night riding backroads and we lost our cooler (think god it was empty) and we blamed it on bigfoot...

I dont doubt a creature like that lives somewhere on the planet but its hard to believe it would live anywhere in the lower 48 without being seen at least once or even a skull or some other type of bone or other physical evidence.

I think it would be more likely in an area like Canada of Alaska where it could get lost and have no interaction with humans. Foot tracks mean literally nothing. It has be proven over and over again that a print can be created.

And where are the off spring? The foot prints u see are always of a so-called adults.

AMEN

preach brother preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People in NH report seeing mountain loins more and more including a game warden recently in Barnstead, but they have yet to find a carcass, bones or scat. We know there here but have no proof, just saying. As for bigfoot down south, maybe he hates the cold too! Tracks in the snow would be easy to follow if they existed and were in the north country.

We have the big cats here hell I popped shots at one to scare it off and then me and mom was out running some errands one morning and there was a black one that made my 123 pound pitbull look like a puppy!!! game warden called me a damn liar and I took some pics of it when I seen it the following morning in the same damn spot he called them a fake and wouldnt go investigate.

Goat, if you wanna impress me, put those game cams in your shower without Mrs. Goat knowing...Then and only then will I be impressed!!! hahahahaha:biggrin:

:biggrin:

Goat, if you wanna impress me, put those game cams in your shower without Mrs. Goat knowing...Then and only then will I be impressed!!! hahahahaha:biggrin:

I almost fall for it, but then again im not naked eating cheetoes either so Imma make you wonder what it looks like...

yea that is the fouke monster.... fouke arkansas not far from my house....

WOW, I just watched that movie trailer. My Uncle Dan's bathroom makes the same exact noise after a pile of Taco Bell...but I dont think he has ever been to Arkansas!!!

Here in Akron, Oh area, there was supposed to be a bigfoot like creature called the Kenmore Grassman (Kenmore for the part of south Akron it was seen in).

Alright now I just heard a new story from one of the old timers so I got to go investigate soon to check it out. I know the spots he was talking about and well I just hope my 4 wheeler can get half way there and I will be taking a few guns with lots of bullets cause of the bobcats and hogs there.

Eddie Murphy "They looked at each other and said GOONY-GOO-GOO!" "Gus...What the F**K is GOONY-GOO-GOO?":biggrin: