86 Grandnational,one of the nicest on the forum..

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
Im selling only because I dont drive it much and my twin turbo 68 camaro is everything I want in 1 car...I want to add A/C and sound and a few other upgradesto the camaro so that is the only reasons im selling this car,I dont need money so dont bother with crazy low ball offers,I know the economay isnt good,but if you have money to buy a GN,this is $30,000+ worth of car..

T-top car with T-top bags..

Inside-everything is new within 4 years,seats,carpets,panels and headliner have all been re-done...Alot of extras that include a Pioneer touch screen DVD top of the line(4 years ago) with TV tuner..Buick monster tach,BSTC boost controller not hooked up,all kinds of custum stuff as seen in pictures,All gauges work,Alky controll installed by Julio himself,Full Viper alarm with hidden kill switch and other switches inside ashtray area from Mark,Electric DCM cut-out with switch,power everything,Freezing A/C,The sound system is clear and VERY loud...Too much too list here by the way..

Outside-has been repainted with Dupont and plenty of clear and has been wetsanded to perfect,its black and is not perfect with a few small flaws but definatly car show worthy.New 87 grill installed.No rust but a small amount on bottom of passenger door,very minimal..All new seals and emblems(4 years ago)..The car is way nicer than any I have seen...It has G-Body widened wheels polished perfect with matching fronts polished with ALL new tires,with ET streets on the rear(you need them on it,trust me)...Custom glass lights with clear blinker lights,custom shaved bumpers front and rear(not fiberglass)Fiberglass fillers..

The underneath-Has all new front end parts,brakes,rotors,calipers,shocks,all new bushings,springs,air bags on both side,adjustable suspention,1 inch sway bar,custom exhaust with electric cut-out,drive shaft loop,Everything and again this is way too much too list here..

The Drivetrain-The trans was done by CK before I got it and it shifts VERY firm,it has the 911 racing converter and deep oil pan,the motor was redone at 80,000 miles or so with all new bearings and such and the heads were done proper with a good set of head gaskets,Razor pulleys,Terry Houston DP...Good oil pressure..

Ad-Ons-Meese stretch intercooler,fuel pump,hot wire kit,adjustable regualtor,Front and rear X braces,big mouth air induction,Ken Belle throttle body,custom valve covers,Not sure the turbo size but its a big Garrat turbo,Alky kit,Dual fans with switch,custom inlet and outlet stainless water hoses,Powder coated intake,inlet pipes and headers,custom turbo cover,undersized injectors-42.5 but they work great,Scanmaster,Knock sensor,Just a ton of upgrades and I will add more when I get some extra time to keep typing...Its fast,its went 11s with my 280 pound but and a ton of stereo equipment in the trunk,Julio and Wes and J.D were there when I ran 11s...

The stereo is all undoable to factory,nothing was tore up when installed...it has Mats amps and Subs and is crisp and clear and I can and may remove before you pick it up..Im not sure if im going to leave the amps and subs yet..

I bought the car for 15,000 4 years ago and put another 15,000 and alot of time into this thing...It has never left me stranded and it has never missed a beat,the windows and locks are fast and so is this car...If you didnt have these ET streets on it,it would break loose from a 40mph roll...It is rolling around with 26 pounds of boost and no knock or detenation,very dependable...Again im missing a bunch of things to list but this is all I can remeber right now and I will add more stuff to the list when I remember and get time..

The only known issues is the gas gauge is empty on 1/8th a tank,the T-tops leak a little bit even tho all the stuff is new and there is a few small flaws in the paint as noted...

$15,000 FIRM,not $14,900,this thing flys down the interstate smoothly and brakes and feels like a new car...I dont need the money,im not in any situation and this is a steal for this price..Mint,Fast and show quality with every upgrade...Im in Florida and this is garage kept,no test drives unless im driving and I will show you what its got,im 38 and hardly drive it..It has 123,000 miles on it and I got it in 2005 with 111,000 miles..

No accidents,No salvage and clear title in hand...Dont bother with any offers unless its for more...I think even in this economy I may be selling way too low..And I know one day I will regret this...I could part this out and get 20,000 easily...Im unsure about selling this car and I may pull this add if I change my mind..I may take partial trades for 1st gen camaros,70-73 camaros and trans ams,bandit style trans ams,Goldwings(no Harleys),enclosed trailers,old muscle cars or even 1998 and up trucks and SUVs...Email me for any questions or more pictures-tommynos@verizon.net-941-915-2680..

Grandnational011.jpg

Grandnational003.jpg

Grandnational022.jpg

Grandnational008.jpg

backuppics153.jpg

A very bold statement there :eek:, but the car definatly looks like a contender for that title ;) GLWS, great lookin car.

I think I saw this car at the Deadhookers event last year in March, if it's the same one it is a very nice ride. Killer deal at 15k....

A very bold statement there :eek:, but the car definatly looks like a contender for that title ;) GLWS, great lookin car.
I know theres alot of nicer ones on this forum,but its really nice and not just another GN for sale..

I think I saw this car at the Deadhookers event last year in March, if it's the same one it is a very nice ride. Killer deal at 15k....
Im not sure if it was mine or not,there is alot of local clean ones around here...I think I went once way back,but not recently,it probably was Phils car,his is really nice and faster too...

nice. you'll regret sellin her
Im sure I will,if it dont sell I wont be too upset...I have too much power in my camaro and really need to put a bullit proof rearend in it and many more things,including A/C...Its way too hot here in Florida and im not getting any younger,Ive had 4 calls allready from people I know asking "Why"..I wish I had more room around here but I dont..I have,sitting here,My A-Team van,25 foot pontoon boat,12 foot enclosed trailer,big car trailer,excursion,Express van,68 camaro and the GN...I also have roughly 1-2 vehicles that I work on threwout the week and everytime I have to pull a car out of the garage in order to get to my tools...

I WANT THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. God shes a bute... The paint looks great...nice and deep... Id have no problem taking a plane from NJ to Fla and paying 15k for that.... Think she would make home to NJ from Fla???

I WANT THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. God shes a bute... The paint looks great...nice and deep... Id have no problem taking a plane from NJ to Fla and paying 15k for that.... Think she would make home to NJ from Fla???

Id jump in and drive to California with it...It never has left me anywhere,except when it ran out of gas(thats why I mentioned the gas gauge being off)...It rides smooth and quite,it dont pull while driving or braking,the A/C is freezing cold and ive never added any freon to it so it dont leak..No shakes or vibrations on the interstate,everything is pretty much new..I didnt mention it had all new poly bushings in it with all new
A-Arms and new rear UMI adjustable suspention and a GN alluminum rear-end cover/support...Cruise controll works and so does the antenna and it has the stay down license plate and a AC Delco battery up front and a yellow top dry cell back in the rear...You do hear some air,like all t-top cars,while going down the interstate..All lights inside and out also work proper and with these headlights you see alot better at night than stockers..

wow man .. practically a brand new car.. Well considering if i get the car id be driving it with the tops off on a beautiful day.. so the noise shuldnt be a problem.. Im took some cash outta my 401k .. said itll be 3 weeks.. Im on the 2nd week.. Hope you still have her for sale

Orignal owners manual and delivery document thing in glovebox..It has the mirror with map lights in it...The horn trim is the metal one that dont break,I have many extra parts including a brand new complete factory shifter handle,incase you dont like the aluminum buick motorsports one..Tr custom parts made the shifter cover for it..Has the concert surroun panels with all kapa speakers with the 6X9 adapters in the rear...The sub box and panles are made out of the same interior material and it has blue lights hidden inside the box with mirrors on the back..The box is etched Grandnational into the plexi...If I remove any stereo equipment it will only be the amps,subs and battery...The box and the rest is made for that car and you can keep it or sell it...It has a blue LED alarm light that is mounted in the pillar that shines from a long ways...Julio burnt the chip and the Scanmaster is working as it should and the Buick Motorsports tach(Which stopped working) was mounted without putting ANY holes or damage to the vehicle..Keyless remote pops the trunk..Hood shocks are new...Alky pump has less than 1 gallon ran threw the new pump..All vacuum lines replaced with good ones and the vacuum rail was chromed....The wheel well moulding are GM ones...Steering wheel is really nice..I have extra pull strap covers...I dont smoke at all...The rearend didnt have limited slip,we added a GM unit and the best gear oil..The tentioner pulley thing was new GM and polished...The powermaster was new from AutoZone and has the lifetime warraty,when they get more in of course,but this one works as new..

I had a couple good questions asked and picture request....Yes it fires right up and does not smoke at anytime or make any noise rattles at anytime...It has 60 pounds of oil pressure at idle when started and never goes under 20 at anytime while driving or it getting hot,NO motor issues at all....The trans also is very firm with no issues..

It has a mini starter,huge front and rear sway bars and pinon snubber..When I said all new front end that did include every bushing and all ball joints..Here are pictures of the trunk code and pictures of underneath,the oil on the pipes was from the trans drain plug,which has been fixed now.....Thanks

GN032.jpg

GN023.jpg

GN048.jpg

GN030.jpg

The pulleys are RJC pulleys and I installed all of them including the power steering pump one as I replaced the power steering pump and the thermostat housing with the Stainless one..All sensors and plugs are AC delco,except the wires,they are huge..

GN074.jpg

GN073.jpg

GN060.jpg

The stereo deck is a Pioneer P7500 that flips out and is touch screen and in mint shape and I have the manual with it,yes it plays DVD and will come with the car,if and I mean if I take anything it will only be the amps and subs..It also is capable of doing Nav but you will need another ad on unit..Here is the picture of the asktray cover and switches..I have at least 5k in this stereo set-up with everything..

GN075.jpg

GN081.jpg

The headlights are glass so they wont fade and they are a plug-in-play so no wires were cut and the bulbs are halogen and replaceable,hi and low both work as should but alot brighter,but not too bright to make others mad...

GN088.jpg

GN095.jpg

GN099.jpg

Keep it

$15,000 are you crazy. Back it in the garage and leave it there. Why give it away. That is one clean car and it does not leak oil:eek: The 15k you get will be gone in a week and then what.I say keep it.

$15,000 are you crazy. Back it in the garage and leave it there. Why give it away. That is one clean car and it does not leak oil:eek: The 15k you get will be gone in a week and then what.I say keep it.

If it dont sell in 2 weeks I will keep it,im getting alot of grief from friends...Here is a video,the car must not want to leave,after 2 years the tach started working today..And heres something you dont see,New GM sills were sent off and Powdercoated...Great looking instead of the aluminum look..

GN054.jpg

GN106.jpg

YouTube - 11 second Grandnational-Turbo Grand National-All Show & Go..