86 Grandnational,one of the nicest on the forum..

Wow cant even put it into words.. Cars BEAUTIFUL.. Any one put in any offers or anything?

Wow cant even put it into words.. Cars BEAUTIFUL.. Any one put in any offers or anything?

There is no offers,15k and not a penny less...I was specific in the ad and thankfully nobody has made any offers because there is way too much money and time into this car and 15k is cheap even in this market and I dont have to sell it..2 weeks on the market,if God lets it go then be it,if not....back to waxing and dusting,black isnt easy to keep pretty....

Very nice ride

If it dont sell in 2 weeks I will keep it,im getting alot of grief from friends...Here is a video,the car must not want to leave,after 2 years the tach started working today..And heres something you dont see,New GM sills were sent off and Powdercoated...Great looking instead of the aluminum look..

GN054.jpg

GN106.jpg

YouTube - 11 second Grandnational-Turbo Grand National-All Show & Go..

I have seen cars with 20,000 miles there were not as clean as this car. Absolutely beautiful. Is the camaro that clean? If so please post a video of that. Great idea on the sill plates very nice

gorgeous car..and yes I think you're crazy!!! 15K and no bites? just goes to show you either the market REALLY sucks or those looking are just way too cheap...good luck...i'm considering knocking over a bank and flying down there :) j/k

Great car and price. Do you have a price in mind minus the stereo equip: radio, box, etc.. ? Thanks

Great car and price. Do you have a price in mind minus the stereo equip: radio, box, etc.. ? Thanks

Price was including,minus the amp and subs,if I decided to go threw the removing process...But if your talking minus the deck,box and all the aftermarket speakers and you replace them with factory ones I would drop it $750,again the reason is the box and stuff was built for the car with the material ordered to match and the plexi was permantly done "Grand National"..So with that in mind I would have to strip the box and replace the plexi and toss the panles in the trash..The speakers I could re-use in my camaro,and you could replace them with factory ones...If this is not sold by Tuesday Im pulling the offer to sell...Thanks for everyones input I do feel as im selling it too low and am really double thinking things...

We need a video of the camaro:biggrin: please

I just got the thing back its been at the interior shop this week,I had the trunk done up...Im real happy with the way it turned out...Ill post a video soon,I need to do one of it and a clip of a 45 mph burnout...

camarotrunk4.jpg

camarotrunk006.jpg

Very nice collection of cars...very nice. seems u put alot of time into the details and it shows...ur GN is a steal by the way, good luck w/ it.

Love the car and the maro.l How fast is the Camaro and, you ever think of just doing a stage 2? That would put the Camaro 2nd in line in the speed dept I would think :)

Love the car and the maro.l How fast is the Camaro and, you ever think of just doing a stage 2? That would put the Camaro 2nd in line in the speed dept I would think :)

Your saying put a 6 cylinder in it?...The camaro would run 9s right now with 5 pound sof boost,if I added 15-20 more pounds of boost the car would do 1/4 mile wheelies...Id never ruin my car like that. and I dont have that kind of money to throw at the wind.

NO, I was saying build a stage II GN. I wouldnt put a 6 anything in that Maro of yours, no way no how. Ya wanna trade :)

NO, I was saying build a stage II GN. I wouldnt put a 6 anything in that Maro of yours, no way no how. Ya wanna trade :)

O.K;)...I had a new SG1 block with all brand new JE pistons,crank,rods and billit caps and new done up heads and cam that came with the GN when I bought it,but the motor is the original and runs perfect and is fast enough for me...Thats why I traded all my extra motor stuff away to help fund my camaro build..Im not into going as fast as some do on here,my GN is way to clean and runs great and I personally wouldnt want to tear it up with a build like that,even if I had the money for a big money project like that....My buddy actually put a GN motor in his old school 69 mustang-shelby replica and he hasnt even started it up yet and is regreting doing it and has plans of taking it out and doing the twin project like I did,he actually built ALL my piping and was side by side with me during my build..

After much thought and consideration,I think im realizing the economy isnt making any sale a easy sale,so im dropping my price to 14,980 FIRM...Thats $20 off the asking price and that should take care of gas in the car to get you home with it....;):D