Bigfoot....

ha! A friend of mine brought "The Legend of Boggy Creek" up to work a couple of weeks ago and we watched it before the season kicked in here.

Dang Goat, I was hoping to see an update on this thread with some pics of Bigfoot from one of your game cams... ;)

I live in the great Pacific Northwest, and Bigfoot is said to roam freely in the mountains. I saw all the Yeti, Bigfoot, Saskwatch, movies, and they scarred me for life. If I'm camping in the woods, I bring a Bazooka with me, and I have a direct cell line to Ft. Lewis fire command. They only require grid map of where I am sleeping, and they can pop some 155mm Howitzer rounds with in 100ft. of my tent. I lay there awake ALL night listening to the sounds of the woods. My cell phone pre-dialed and only needing me to push the send button to Colonel Oliver North and he'll send in the Rangers with kick ass weapons. Ol' Bigfoot has NEVER visited me at night, but that's only becasue he knows his weapons and knows that a Bazooka is better than a clawed hand and big teeth. That furry dude is smarter than we know. We need to capture a few of them, have them reproduce and send them to the middle east and scare the CRAP outta any wanna-be terrorist.:biggrin:

Seriously, I have talked with guys over the years that have seen "something" that just didn't look right. One guy told a story of how when he was 10-11 yrs old, he would walk the trails in the woods everyday with his Golden Retriever. One day he was walking a tight trail and as it became more and more overgrown, and he was bending over to snake through the alder tree saplings, he saw a creature the looked like a lanky VERY tall man in a light brown/gray fur suit. He had a bow and arrow and drew back on the bow and pointed at "it" and yelled out "WHO ARE YOU?!??!?" No answer,............... so he shouted again "WHO ARE YOU???" no answer........he waited a few seconds and the thing was just standing sorta hunched over and was swaying side to side. It freaked him out and he started running.....running down the trail and his dog was right at his heels. He could hear his dog kicking up rocks as he ran down, down the trail.....he then came out of the woods into a field and sitting at the edge of the field was his Golden Retiever. His dog was not up the trail with him. He said he realized that the dog hadn't been with him at all the whole time!!!! He ran like a mad man back to his house and was screaming to his dad. His dad grabbed a 12 ga. and headed back out the trail with him. When they got to the end of the tail where he had seen the "Thing", he said it wasn't there, but that there were disturbed rocks and dirt where he had heard his "dog" right behind him on his run down the trail. He said he was never so scared in all his life. He said he would only go into the woods with his .22 from then on. No more silly bow and arrow for him. When he told me this story, he was in his late 30's and you could still see the TERROR in his eyes.

Then a co-worker I had in Oklahoma (college days) had an even wierder story. But I won't bore you with another unless you want to hear it, too.

tell it man cause I swear out one night drinking with my brother we passed one and my brother who was scared to death wouldnt stop and let me poke the ar15 out at it.

Dang Goat, I was hoping to see an update on this thread with some pics of Bigfoot from one of your game cams... ;)

oh man Im working on it I got some out there in the area where we are going to right now.

Funny your screen name is Goat...we have the "Goatman" around here that everyone was hunting for in the late 60's
Lake Worth Monster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here lately though everyone talks to him on myspace..
Lake Worth (Lake Worth Monster) on Myspace

Hell he's friend's with Bigfoot on myspace, just sign on and ask him what he's up to!

LOL Been a long time since I've heard that name.:biggrin: It's been a real long time since I've been to goat island either but remember the stories.:eek:

I woke up beside bigfoot after a frat party one night. Chewed my arm off to get away :biggrin:

bigfoot is real

there are too many reliable witness including cops and stuff. in my opinion it's real and i wouldn't mess with it, i always watch stuff about it and with the sighting and that it's in different areas it's real. there are too many places that the sightings are simular and stuff. So in my opinion it's real. plus indians have a history of it. So you can believe or not, it's your opinion so take it as you will.

I was watching a show on cable/history channel on bigfoot and some scientists in oregon and washington have come up with an interesting theory that might shed some light on the bigfoot sightings up there!

Some of the native tribes still have shaman and as part of their training they go out into the wilderness for 10 years and live off the land. They dont cut their hair or beards or take showers. They revert back to a primitive state and live off the land and have their sacred visions. Scientists believe that some of the sightings may be these shaman!!

I understand what you saying, but Im going after him. Then later Im going to see the goatman.

shaman

how many indians do you see up to 8 ft tall with long hairand make a call that sends a chill up most peoples spines. not moking you bro but seriously i believe and just think it's an elusive animal that is a distance relative that didn't evolve into a man or woman like us. way too much untouch wilderness around the world to be able to confirm or prove it's a hoax. besides i watched a special and there was a sighting of it running down the freeway either in california or washington and it was running down a 4 lane freeway and one car was within feet and they got a good look at it. then they called the police and they were told that there were over 10 sightings and 3 of them were cops. So you can think it's a hoax but if it is, it's a hell of a hoax.

Weester, Not arguing the theroy, 'cept to say that most American Indians have near zero facial hair. But......long long head hair, not combed and hanging over thier face.......maybe.

Now the Okie story, only 'cause you all begged for it.:p

Guy I worked with claimed that a few of his graduating class kids had a party out on a river somewhere in Oklahoma. (sorry don't remember the local) There were about 10-15 of them. They were just walking along the river bank doin' what high school grads do on thier last day, and some big rocks came FLYING over the tall trees along the river. They would land in the water. There was 40-50 ft. between the trees and the waters edge. He said they were small rocks at first. Softball size rocks. They thought it was class mates playing tricks on them. They kept walking along chatting and yelling at them to stop throwing rocks. The further along they walked, the closer the rocks came to them. Then the size of the rocks started getting bigger. Eventually the size of BOULDERS that were bigger than any man could possibly throw. THAT freaked them all out and they started RUNNING! The rocks kept coming closer and closer to them as they ran. As they came out through the trees, they were standing in an open field and there was NOTHING, NO ONE! What ever it was, it was no where to be seen. They all RAN to their cars/trucks, and some huge rocks came flying out of the trees towards them. The co-worker telling the story had goose bumps on his arms as he re-told it 8 or so years later. He had NO idea what it was throwing rocks or rather BOULDERS at them. He had heard that Big Foots have been known to throw rocks at people, or it was space aliens, he just didn't know.

Other Evidence - A Guide to Bigfoot Hunting

Cryptomundo Rock-Throwing Sasquatch?

As a kid, my wife saw an ENTIRE tree shaking when she came walking out of the woods. To this day it freaks her out talking about it.

Another co-worker went bear hunting out in the middle of NO-where! He was 50-60 miles from anywhere and off the road out on a forrest service road. It was about 2:00am by the time he had got to the area he wanted to camp for the night. He and his buddy got out of the truck to set up a campsite in the middle of the service road. When all of a sudden an guy, with long facial beard, long hair, not much for clothing on, came walking out of the deep forrest, walked right past them, then walked up the side of an embankment cut out from the road, and they said "Hey, how's it going?" the guy didn't respond at all and just kept walking and walked up the STEEP hillside like a mountain goat, and walked straight into the deep, DEEP dark forrest. Out here, in the Cascade range, you can't walk ten feet in the woods. There is soo much underbrush that there just isn't a pathway to go. The two guys looked at each other, and INSTANTLY jumped into their truck and Hauled AZZ back down the road a few miles before they slept inside the cab of the truck for the night. (taking turns sleeping, with a .300 Win. Mag on their lap with the safety OFF!:eek:) He said never seen anyone like that EVER again, and he spends more time in the woods than anyone I know.

Maybe that is one of those guys that Weester is talking about.:confused:

Come on guys.......More stories!

Me? Never seen anything odd in all the years of hunting. But, I usually bird hunt and sleep in a motel.;) You know.....Roughin' it. I have camped out in the middle of nowhere and woke up with all kinds of critter tracks around my tent. That was pretty cool. I've stepped into a rattlesnake pit, once, too. That was scariest moment of my hunting experiences. Pretty boring, which is good, I guess.

So Im sitting here and looking around at a empty dark field that hide all kinds of scary things that go bump in the night. I been thinking about actually putting out some game cams and seeing what I get on them since I got penlty of property and people claim to have seen in the area before.

I dont live very far from fouke, ark where the fouke monster (bigfoot) is believed to be this very day, but no proof and no telling who has looked for him. I just wonder if this creature is even out there or it is a fake to get tv ratings...

My late uncle owned property (cattle farm) in said location....he told us stories MANY years ago, when I was a kid, about the Fouke monster. You have nothing to fear.;)

LOL Been a long time since I've heard that name.:biggrin: It's been a real long time since I've been to goat island either but remember the stories.:eek:
Was just there Saturday night watching the SuperMoon come up! Then the boat wouldn't start and we were the only ones out there at that point!

Well, there might be a Bigfoot in Arkansas, but I guarantee there ain't one here in South Louisiana. If there were Bigfeet here in Cajun Country, I'd have a head or two on the wall, a genuine Bigfoot rug on my living room floor, and a Bigfoot steak or two in the freezer. There'd be Bigfoot cook offs, too. I'm not bragging. I'm just saying that we hunt and generally eat pretty much anything Mother Nature can produce down here. Hell, someone would've hit one with a pickup truck, at least. Rudy.

I dont doubt a creature like that lives somewhere on the planet but its hard to believe it would live anywhere in the lower 48 without being seen at least once or even a skull or some other type of bone or other physical evidence.

I think it would be more likely in an area like Canada of Alaska where it could get lost and have no interaction with humans. Foot tracks mean literally nothing. It has be proven over and over again that a print can be created.

And where are the off spring? The foot prints u see are always of a so-called adults.

We have a ton of 'em up here...and here's proof! YouTube - Trailer Park Boys - Sasquach / Samsquanch