Big Wood Racing Turbo Special

Got 4 60s left. When theyre gone, theyre gone!

I have one TE60 left. This is the last one we have and we wont be reordering.

Thinking about upgrading my combo. What size stall and injectors would you recommend with the TE60. I currently have a gt3255e with 42.5lb injectors and a 2600 stall. I'm figuring I'm going to have to upgrade both stall and injectors. Very interested in your pricing.

I would go with 60's... Which should cover you deep into the 10's... Far as the converter, I'd say a 3000...

Pretty much what I was figuring on. Just need to see if it fits in the budget. Any particular converter you recommend? Sorry for the thread hijack. You can PM me if you want.

Pretty much what I was figuring on. Just need to see if it fits in the budget. Any particular converter you recommend? Sorry for the thread hijack. You can PM me if you want.

We are sold out but we may try to order a few more...

Far as the converter, well... PERSONALLY, note that is just personally, I would only use a TCS 9X11 or a PTC from Dusty... If working more on a budget the PTC may be your best bet... Nice converters and Dusty hits them right on the head... We can order them too:biggrin:

We're sold out. If you want one, Id be willing to order it and have it drop shipped to you. I dont know what PTE's stock of parts is like tho so Id have to get you a time frame.

Is that at the same price as listed at the beginning of the thread? Im running a 28-3000 10" Pats converter and 50lb injectors. Im hoping that a TE 60 is a reasonable jump up from a TA 49 with the Precision housing. Those still use the 3" inlet and 2.5" outlet?