Big Wood Racing Turbo Special

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
We have some of the PTE "budget" turbos in stock, ready for shipping. We have the 4431 (TE44) and the 6031 (TE60) both in stock, with HD actuator or without. These units have the full 360 degree thrust bearings. Units normally retail for $921.99, we're offering these units for $595.00 plus shipping. Heavy duty actuator adds $89.00 to the price.

Anyone interested can call me at the shop (919) 207 0677 or send me a PM. We can do Paypal or credit card.

I forgot to mention, free shipping on the first 5 units!

Depends on your mods. I have this turbo on my brother's car with a 2800 stall and blue tops and it works very well. His car has a cam in it, stock intercooler, 3 inch downpipe and some minor headwork.

I'm guessing that blue tops are 42.5lb injectors? (sorry, not familiar with the lingo)

Also does the te60 have a BB option?

Bluetops are 36# injectors.

Got anything laying around in the 70mm range? T4 flange and with a 3" vband flange?

Jay, Let me know when you find out about the Garrett exhaust housing swap & price. I could mail it direct to PTE if needed.

Got anything laying around in the 70mm range? T4 flange and with a 3" vband flange?

I have a 71GTQ that uses T4 flange and 3 inch vband downpipe.

Plaese let me know what the out come was.........

Tks :)

Essentially that its not cost effective. They'll do it but for what it costs to have a Garrett housing machined, it's not worth it.

Still got a couple left! The 60s are on about a 3 week back order at this time.. we have 10 more coming but I have 2 left in stock!