Big Question, Need Input! 1/8th Mile Track!

Would you consider running at an 1/8th mile track?

• Yes!

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • No!

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Not sure!

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
That's right Pat!!

I'm going to officially call someone out in the tagteam

Clint/Patrick vs Jim Anson/Richard Clark
Or we can take on the Mike Shields/Mike Banas team

We are the tag team kings anyway

Yeah, there is a lot of smack talkin' going on here but most people have NO CLUE what it takes to get a car down the track clean at this level. One thing is a LOT of seat/track time - I don't think any of us here are full time professional racers.

I think I'll just keep my mouth shut and let my car to the talkin' when it all goes down! I've got my can opener ready.........:eek: :eek: :eek:

Now your talkin!!! Mike:cool:

Typical Steve, open mouth & insert foot ;)

He's mad anyway. He's only able to run cuz I added the
Buick powered extra in there just for him. Can't look good so might as well "try" to run good.
Oh wait..
. He tried at Mooresville the other night but to no avail..
TSO setup does run in the low 8's!! Sorry, that was his 1/8th mile time

He had a heck of a time tryin to find the "any" key on his laptop. He was cussin & chain smokin away!!

Since you've got your lips flappin!! Would you like to challenge me or any of the girls talking smack here??? Mike:D
nope, I am very content with with the power my car makes & being able to drive it back in the shop after going to the track. I will just sit back & listen to the girls babble. ;)

PS: you're right Clint, Mike does get is thong in a wad real easy.:eek: :biggrin:

nope, I am very content with with the power my car makes & being able to drive it back in the shop after going to the track. I will just sit back & listen to the girls babble. ;)

PS: you're right Clint, Mike does get is thong in a wad real easy.:eek: :biggrin:

Oh heck , I thought maybe you were one of those guys with the BIG motors that might show up try to qualify for this!! Sorry !! Didnt mean to offend a sreet car guy.

BTW clint certainly has gotten my undies in a bunch in the past:biggrin:

yo Rock I new it was close I guess you got me I'll work on that tree thing by the way atleast it was fun, see ya

That's right Pat!!

I'm going to officially call someone out in the tagteam

Clint/Patrick vs Jim Anson/Richard Clark
Or we can take on the Mike Shields/Mike Banas team

We are the tag team kings anyway

Alright, I'm in. Heads up racing and car must be titled to driver.:cool:

When you learn how to turn on your laptop Mike then you can make jokes... Until the you can just keep to diggin in the dirt for a living:cool:

I,m going to go easy on old Clint he's in his zone on this thread. And its hard to buy a dirt job these days. Hope the trucking business is still good for you.:)

Michael
well up until the first of June, I thought I was going to have to tell the bank they were going to be the proud owner of a Western Star.:eek: but I have actually made $ since June 1st.

Oh heck , I thought maybe you were one of those guys with the BIG motors that might show up try to qualify for this!! Sorry !! Didnt mean to offend a sreet car guy.

BTW clint certainly has gotten my undies in a bunch in the past:biggrin:

He doesn't have a street car. It's a race car.:D

Dusty, Whats your agents name?? Ill shoot him some pics for ya!! You know so he can provide you with the coverage you need. Mike:D

My agent has pics of the car already, vids too.......saw them on the web. It sucks when you can youtube your own name.