BIG PTE turbos at the PRI show

Nope it is on the back burner for PTE, not enough interest in Buick parts to justify the cost of tooling + R&D. We would still make the downpipe if they ever decide to move forward but that does not look good at this point.
Mike

Nope it is on the back burner for PTE, not enough interest in Buick parts to justify the cost of tooling + R&D. We would still make the downpipe if they ever decide to move forward but that does not look good at this point.
Mike

Dang! I was waiting for these to come out, I sold my other BB turbos I got from you Mike kuz I was hoping we would see something new by spring, but I might be SOL, eh? hrmm. Hopefully theres something new coming out in spring, I need to buy another DBB Turbo either way :p

as a side note, I thought the PRI show was in Florida like the 2nd week of December?? Is there more than one, or did I miss a meeting?

Just got back from the PRI show. Went by the Presicion turbo booth where they had huge new units A 114mm unit was on display with a clipped G wheel and a ball bearing 115 mm unit with a F wheel:eek: ... these suckers are big! No pics available. Im sure pics will start showing up on the net soon..

Sounds like a decent size for my Powerstroke though!! :eek:

Guys,
It appears that Mike was just updating the post. It was originally posted last December. The 115 unit never came to be, but the 114 has become quite popular even after some difficulties.