PRI Update

Wow, that is full of win.
Can you just reiterate this is not a repacked Walbro?
There are a lot of skeptical people that believe this.

No, it is not. The internals are completly diferent. In fact this pump can be used on the newer cars that modulate the pump without any overheating issues.

So this new fuel pump will support up to 650 hp,? What Et and MPH are we talking, assuming a full weight car tuned correctly, will it support?

Cool, wondering which part number from the Jeggs site would fit the buick.....11140, 11141 or the 11142?

pump

Cool, wondering which part number from the Jeggs site would fit the buick.....11140, 11141 or the 11142?

I was hoping Cal would chime in. I would think we could compare the pumps we're currently using as far as configuration. I'm ordering one on Monday. Been waiting for a real in tank pump that doesn't fail constantly.

Just an FYI....couple days ago I emailed Aeromotive as to when they will start shipping these out....here's their response:

Good afternoon, Rodney !

No, it should not be as long as 3/6/11, as JEGS has posted on their website. As a matter of fact I have asked them to update that date to early February.

We anticipate having product complete and ready to ship the last week of this month, worst case the first week of February. Once product is available to ship all orders will be handled on a first-come-first-served basis. When you actually receive your pump will be solely up to that process.

Thank you for your interest in Aeromotive Fuel Systems and please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions.

Steve Swanson
National Sales Manager
AEROMOTIVE, INC.