BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 2 more GN's!

T-top/A pillar/B pillar trim

Still waiting on pics of A and B pillar exterior trim and price for all.

Thanks!

Chris
:D

T-top trim

Bob,

Received your email! Trim looks great! Sent you a response via email. Let me know sir!

Thanks again!

Chris

:D

Bob, another question!

Bob,

Got another one for ya! Do you have the little springs that attach onto the headlight bezels? I am in the process of putting my front end back on and need those little springs. Let me know sir!

Thanks,

Chris

do you have the metal brake line that runs from the front valve to the rubber rear line ?shipped to 37772:biggrin:

do you have the metal brake line that runs from the front valve to the rubber rear line ?shipped to 37772:biggrin:

I don't have the lines right now, but I am parting a very, low mileage car. 13k orginal miles car so I may have them. So from where to where do you need them??? Where exactly in the rear? thanks Bob

I don't have the lines right now, but I am parting a very, low mileage car. 13k orginal miles car so I may have them. So from where to where do you need them??? Where exactly in the rear? thanks Bob

wow a 13,000 mile car :eek: whats wrong with it? do you have a nice set of tranny lines?

It's the brake line that runs in the frame to the rear brakes.starts at the purporting valve to the rubber line for the rear brakes.

Bob
Do you still have the aluminum bumper reinforcements? Just wanted to hear what the updated shipping would be so I can send payment. Also do you have an aluminum radiator support?